March 29, 2024, 04:26:55 AMLatest Member: LynellHind
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Zylone shop problem

Zylone shop problem

Started by kogaran, July 06, 2013, 06:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kogaran

??? ok I paid for $30 in Zy.coins about 10-20 minutes ago and have not received them, and then bought $10 worth and they appeared instantly. I have checked my bank account and my paypal account and both show that both the ten and thirty dollar transactions have gone through, but I have only received the coins for the ten dollar transaction.
<br />

JustRK

Just be patient. If it's been over 24 hours then you could always PM Santa about this matter.

This happened to me last Sunday, but the balance managed to update within the hour.  :P

Madprox

Give if it's time.
It'll go through.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

hawk5005

As far as I know, amounts over 10$ take more to process.

kogaran

ok its been over 24 hours and still no Zy coins added... :'(
<br />

mic99

I heard it can take around 3-5 business days

kogaran

:-\ ok if you say so Code, but if its not there in 2 days, I am going to have to bother Santa with this....not something I want to do
<br />

Santa

Hello, I do apologize for the delay in receiving your zylon coins.  It seems as if PayPal was having problems sending IPN (Instant Payment Notification) responses to our server that day.  I have gone ahead and added 5,000 Zylon Coins to your account. 

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-