April 19, 2024, 06:14:57 PMLatest Member: commuvoice
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » -AGPanda- Ban appeal (Not to sure where to post this)

-AGPanda- Ban appeal (Not to sure where to post this)

Started by AGPanda, July 09, 2013, 04:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AGPanda

Hello urmm i was playing on my main account i haven't played in ages i use to play DarkMasters and then i stopped playing for like a year so i decided to come back and thought id start fresh so i deleted and started again and got to lvl 113 i think on Agpanda and i joined a game not realizing what i put myself into and the player i don't remember the name of was using some sort of hack that placed all the mobs over the edge of the map and the sector was completed in 20 seconds or so and i then got a message saying problem with connection please try again and unfortunately when i logged back in i was banned now i understand that joining the game is my responsibility but i honestly didn't know he hacked and i now regret joining. Hope there's something you can do if so that would be amazing if i was un banned and i will play more cautious.
Thanks again
-AGPanda-

zomniethe4

You're already lying.  You wouldn't get banned after one  game.

Zom

AGPanda

Well unfortunately i did so they have either been doing this for a while and anti cheat picked it up and im really unfortunate or i was classed as hacking... as strange as it sounds im not lieing and i understand how someone such as yourself could see it as being that.

123bomb123

Quote from: zomniethe4 on July 09, 2013, 04:48:06 PM
You're already lying.  You wouldn't get banned after one  game.
dont you get instantly banned if you finish a level before a specific time?
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

zomniethe4

From what I remember you use to get flags and a certain amount got you banned.

Zom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-