April 27, 2024, 09:48:02 AMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Things you could add into Zylon Shop

Things you could add into Zylon Shop

Started by Frith, July 17, 2013, 10:18:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frith

I was thinking of ideas of things that you could add into the Zylon Shop that wouldn't dramatically change the flow of the games currency and would still make money. Here are a few ideas:

Luck booster, it works like the xp boost, only its luck. I didnt think of what the amounts could be but i'd say 100/200/350 would be alright considering people are paying money for them?

Kowbat trans pack, this idea came to me when i was thinking about the ganda and nimba transes as i dont think ive ever seen anyone buy/use them since they were released and as there is already jura a 7day kowbat would be a good alternative for players who dont want to spend more $ buying an actual jura

500/1000 game II skills, I think this is a good idea as im not really sure how people got them before but im 99% sure people would buy these if they wern't rediculously priced

ArmaSoldier, you could have say 30 days? 7 days? 90 days? or even perm? idk but this head isnt perm atm so there arnt that many around these days and i think people would want a chance to get a 'rare' head that isnt jack that wouldnt destroy the economy or cost loads like liger or block etc

I hope you like my ideas and i will post any more if i think of any :)

Purple

First idea: Yeah, let's make rare items easier to get.

Second idea: They make more money from Jura and I am pretty sure people would be upset to see a bunch of random Kowbats show up.

Third idea: Seems like a good idea to me.

Fourth idea: Don't really have an opinion on this, it's w/e.

^**** im special xd

Frith

Quote from: Purple on July 17, 2013, 10:22:21 AM
First idea: Yeah, let's make rare items easier to get.

Second idea: They make more money from Jura and I am pretty sure people would be upset to see a bunch of random Kowbats show up.

Third idea: Seems like a good idea to me.

Fourth idea: Don't really have an opinion on this, it's w/e.

Well they made the xp boost which no one complained about and it doesnt have to be the extent i suggested it could be anything for 10-50? idk, the people who buy it would benefit from it, thats how its supposed to work :c

Well not really, i bought zc off players to buy a perm jura and i wouldnt be upset and if necessary they could just make it a 7day jura :P

qolderman

I really love the idea with II skills. I want perm rush II, charge II. And with kowbat and arma I like too
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

JustRK

+1  500/1000  II skills just so I don't have to worry about running out when I grind and stuff. Idk about perm though that would probably just create a large influx of unused giga's if perm skills were tradeable.

everything else is meh. I'd be a little upset if kow came to the shop because I like kow better than jura and I bought a perm jura :P

Selene

Quote from: qolderman on July 17, 2013, 08:04:48 PM
I really love the idea with II skills. I want perm rush II, charge II. And with kowbat and arma I like too
Nice joke.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-