April 23, 2024, 05:05:00 AMLatest Member: RewShodo
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Banned, Reason and Time.

Banned, Reason and Time.

Started by akke92, July 18, 2013, 04:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akke92

Hi There!

So just 2 days ago i was playing BoutCheetah with my friend who was boosting me so could level up faster
I got this message from selena saying Hi. I answered with Hi and she didnt say anything. i then asked is there a problem sir? she said: No sir. i said im sorry miss and i then asked what may be the problem miss and still didn't get an answer. I today started playing again trying out the hardest map with my friend and suddenly got a message: Your internet disconnected, cant continue the game or something like that. and i thought, what the hell? my internet connection is just fine. so i restarted the game and tried to log in.

BAAM, i was banned?

So if anyone can tell me a reason for being banned and for how long i would be really happy to listen.
Thanks
//akke92
 Flaming staff.

Purple

Your friend was probably hacking.

^**** im special xd

Toast

Selene

We are adding something that will provide all information so hopefully people stop making topics...

You need to tell us your in-game name because we don't know it.

akke92

My ingame name is Zaxosias

I would never think of hacking? thats stupid + i was soon going to buy membership.
Hacking + membership would be really stupid, waste of money.

Selene

Can't find why, but when I do I will let you know.

Selene

Auto banned for hacking.

Locked - PM for more information.

Allie

Quote from: Purple on July 18, 2013, 04:11:42 PM
Your friend was probably hacking.

What's worse is that you were hacking alone. The story of playing with a friend is a lie. :\

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-