April 23, 2024, 02:35:20 PMLatest Member: BadKing2
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » ~BC New Skin Project~ (On Hold)

~BC New Skin Project~ (On Hold)

Started by Meteor, July 24, 2013, 01:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madprox

Quote from: antisickness on July 24, 2013, 04:47:59 PM
ya the shop was changed a lot
this was v1:

(click to show/hide)

nice gigas amount.
All jokes aside,
holy ****, has it been 2 years since the new interface came out???
I remember it as it was yesterday, that i logged in and was like, holyyyyy everything changed!
It looks completely different now, i'd say good job, i don't really care for a new interface but i do think this new one looks.. cleaner, sharper than the current one.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Pokeh

Quote from: antisickness on July 24, 2013, 05:16:04 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on July 24, 2013, 05:13:21 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on July 24, 2013, 02:32:27 PM
Nice, a cloud theme..  ::)

ya wtf

what r u goin crazy about

some other server has the exact same theme.

but yeah it must be coincidence cuz neither server ever copies from each other, right?

antisickness

when i made the login screen i didnt know what theirs looked like. were not even going for a cloud theme what are you on about

Meteor

Not a single cloud outside of the login. .-. Also login is due to change anytime when needed to.
Also I only saw their skin 2-3 days ago so no copying here.

(click to show/hide)

Omega

I kinda liked the second one better..The one You guys had b4 u did alot of work to it

-ENVY-

Santas pic ses it all!!!

123bomb123

Quote from: Pokeh on July 24, 2013, 05:23:29 PM
Quote from: antisickness on July 24, 2013, 05:16:04 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on July 24, 2013, 05:13:21 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on July 24, 2013, 02:32:27 PM
Nice, a cloud theme..  ::)

ya wtf

what r u goin crazy about

some other server has the exact same theme.

but yeah it must be coincidence cuz neither server ever copies from each other, right?
I lol'd

Just seems kind of similar, is all.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Pokeh

waay too similar color scheme. how did you possibly go from ugly green forum skin and red/purple in game theme to light blue and translucent cloud.

...nvm i'm not going anywhere with this anyways since there will just be denial >_>

unique

wow this is so original.

btw hi guys hows it going

antisickness

forum theme is ancient. Idk why you bring that up cause the in game theme is contrasted as well. DID WE STEAL THE CURRENT SKIN FROM ANOTHER BOUT PRIVATE SERVER ? WE MUST HAVE!

And met designed the current whereas I primarily designed the new one. I'm not denying anything because what you say is garbage anyway.

because we used clouds, something found anywhere and everywhere, we are automatically stamped as copies. so when we use the colour white are we doing the same? because white is as common as clouds

freedom, yeah we could really use with some of dat

Pokeh

Quote from: antisickness on July 24, 2013, 10:39:20 PM
forum theme is ancient. Idk why you bring that up cause the in game theme is contrasted as well. DID WE STEAL THE CURRENT SKIN FROM ANOTHER BOUT PRIVATE SERVER ? WE MUST HAVE!

And met designed the current whereas I primarily designed the new one. I'm not denying anything because what you say is garbage anyway.

because we used clouds, something found anywhere and everywhere, we are automatically stamped as copies. so when we use the colour white are we doing the same? because white is as common as clouds

freedom, yeah we could really use with some of dat

yep cuz the color scheme is the only thing in common between the two skins.

fighting over it won't matter. if you deny it, it makes you look stupid. If you admit it, well, "what are you gonna do about it??"

so ya. w/e.

antisickness

they had no influence on what I did. from the start I wanted a lighter skin which the group argued about for a week. This was before I was presented any of their skin.

There isn't a colour scheme. you don't know what you're talking about lawl. A scheme is a set swatch of colours that you abide by throughout. For instance the current skin is using a predominant red colour scheme

I used matching colours. like in v1 one button had Khan z in it so I outlined it in red. etc.
White is a standard colour.

I didn't go over, extract their colours, save it on a doc, and take them when I needed lmao.

I'm arguing because I'm being falsely accused. like being accused of murder and thrown in jail.

Pokeh

dude unless the skin is going to be completely random, it has to have a set sceme of colors and shades.

antisickness

mine doesn't. I just use what fits a purpose (like button colour - image matching) and what looks nice to me. It's all random essentially
no. colour. scheme.

Vobck

i dont even play the other game  :(

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-