March 29, 2024, 11:11:23 AMLatest Member: podo6886
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Trial pay should now work for zylon shop coins now

Trial pay should now work for zylon shop coins now

Started by Santa, July 28, 2013, 02:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

After having conversations with Trial Pay, it seems I was able to get it up and working for Zylon Shop Coins.  Please test it out and see if it works.  You can use their mobile payments page, credit card page, and surveys to obtain zylon shop coins.  If none of those work, then you can always try PayPal.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

qolderman

July 28, 2013, 02:17:09 PM #1 Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 02:22:35 PM by qolderman
Free zylon coins are fixed now?
Also good job  :D
Edit: I tried to get free zc but we need to purchase Charm Arcade for 40$ to get zc. Or I did something wrong?
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Santa

Quote from: qolderman on July 28, 2013, 02:17:09 PM
Edit: I tried to get free zc but we need to purchase Charm Arcade for 40$ to get zc. Or I did something wrong?

That's because you aren't filling out a 'free' survey.  Most survey's on trialpay require you to purchase a product from another company in order to qualify for the reward.  That's how trialpay works.  However, there are several free surveys you can try.

Hidden22

too bad i still cant use free zc since im romanian:(

qolderman

Quote from: Santa on July 28, 2013, 02:25:03 PM
Quote from: qolderman on July 28, 2013, 02:17:09 PM

That's because you aren't filling out a 'free' survey.  Most survey's on trialpay require you to purchase a product from another company in order to qualify for the reward.  That's how trialpay works.  However, there are several free surveys you can try.
For me there's only Charm Arcade
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

leonidsa

Quote from: Cooky on September 24, 2013, 05:57:31 PM
what about me I rap for u on skype

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Materger

Quote from: -Speedy- on July 28, 2013, 04:05:09 PM
umm i did a survey but didnt getv the 160 zc

Some surveys may require a time you need to wait  before receiving the promised amount of zc, or they might require you to do another survey right after.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

dlnrm

It works  and its very effiecent except the fact most of them require u to put in a Credit Card Number and i dont trust ones like that and most of em you have to buy something does any one know something i can use to get around this?

paranoia

July 30, 2013, 03:50:24 PM #9 Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 11:53:52 PM by paranoia
how many surveys do I need to complete in order to get coins?
EGK!

oobigagi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN : Swamp Man
LVL: 221
Guild: --ANY--

Selene

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-