March 28, 2024, 01:08:14 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » speedy's gonna ban me

speedy's gonna ban me

Started by antisickness, July 30, 2013, 10:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antisickness

with these totally astounding and legitimate screenshots that will leave you questioning your very own pea sized sanity (much like speedys brain)

tricky hasnt used an exclamation mark without talking idiot mode in 500 years

i have not played with tricky on 8p. ever. which must mean you name glitched which can get you banned.

tricky does not use "..."

you make tricky seem like a 10 year old when in reality he'd actually call you a lot worse then "annoying shit"

YOU HAVE FAILED
YOU HAVE FAILED
YOU HAVE FAILED
YOU HAVE FAILED
YOU HAVE FAILED

Helix-Live

July 30, 2013, 10:12:10 AM #1 Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 10:15:57 AM by Helix-Live
When does Tricky ever use "..." LOL

Tricky also does tell you what he thinks of you straight up

antisickness

and yet he sounded so so confident. even got dat sarcasm.

sorry speedy. maybe nxt time KKK?

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

n1ce photoshop but you should at least pay attention to how tricky types.

^**** im special xd

antisickness

Quote from: Yz on July 30, 2013, 10:17:54 AM
my sides are gone

but i gonna get banned nows not time 4 laff!!!

@ asmit it wasnt a photoshop. most likely the name glitch

Purple

Quote from: antisickness on July 30, 2013, 10:22:24 AM
my sides are gone

idk, he would have to whisper someone and it would be obvious that he was trying to name glitch. Guess he could've whispered a friend.

^**** im special xd

Helix-Live

Quote from: Purple on July 30, 2013, 10:25:07 AM
Quote from: antisickness on July 30, 2013, 10:22:24 AM
my sides are gone

idk, he would have to whisper someone and it would be obvious that he was trying to name glitch. Guess he could've whispered a friend.
Someone else have a disliking for you both? Tricky and Anti
Since they wouldn't just say ok lets get those 2 banned haha

antisickness

theres definately som1 behind the scenes. speedy doesnt have the brain power to do this but does have the ego to flaunt it.

this is his revenge because he thinks i got him banned but whatever.

IT MEK ME LAFF LOT AND LOT

fasterbro

lol he would never do this..

Helix-Live

Ramk1ng

If what u say is true im very sad about it, , if some1 is trying to get u banned, pm an admin or gm to solve problem don't make an topic about it because it won't solve anything anyways.   to me just making a topic about it seems a bit like provoking or w/e how u wanna call it.

Purple

Quote from: Ramk1ng on July 30, 2013, 11:20:49 AM
If what u say is true im very sad about it, , if some1 is trying to get u banned, pm an admin or gm to solve problem don't make an topic about it because it won't solve anything anyways.   to me just making a topic about it seems a bit like provoking or w/e how u wanna call it.

yeah but if it's true I don't think anyone really gives a **** about what's said to / about speedy on this forum.

^**** im special xd

antisickness

Quote from: Ramk1ng on July 30, 2013, 11:20:49 AM
If what u say is true im very sad about it, , if some1 is trying to get u banned, pm an admin or gm to solve problem don't make an topic about it because it won't solve anything anyways.   to me just making a topic about it seems a bit like provoking or w/e how u wanna call it.

this is a section for screenshots. these are screenshots.

im not reporting because this whole thing is pathetically funny.

im not provoking, im just showing you what he is "threatening" me with

this just in:

-ENVY-

these are 100% real i didnt take the screenshot some random sent em to me and i got banned for 3 days say stuff about hanna when someone photoshopped it but no one ses photoshop when i say someone only when little yz or anti say shit. anti is a mest of piece of crap and when i wrote i hope you get banned i said that cus there real and maybe a good staff member would ban you for at least 3 days like how i got banned.
Santas pic ses it all!!!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-