March 28, 2024, 03:41:54 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Updates - 8/2/2013

Updates - 8/2/2013

Started by Santa, August 02, 2013, 01:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

August 02, 2013, 01:52:15 PM Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 06:01:19 AM by Santa
Bug Fixes

1.) Double hitting players due to lag in PvP is now resolved.
2.) Anti-Chaining has been added back to PvP and BvB, except even better than it once was.
3.) Fixed 1p / 8p sector map's monsters displaying incorrect health / higher health during the first round.
4.) Level 1 Klez has been re-sized back to the normal size again.
5.) Returning to the Login Screen small bug while having custom dialogs open for room tags. (Noone probably noticed)
6.) Kicked out of room small bug while having custom dialogs open for room tags. (Noone probably noticed)
7.) Removed items that showed 'this item doesn't exist' when you tried purchasing them from the in-game shop.
8.) Stat Screen crash bug has been fixed.

New Stuff

1.) If your account is banned by the staff, when you try logging into your account it will show the Reason you were banned, and the Date you will be unbanned.
2.) You can now examine your own bot in the lobby.

(If you find anything in this post to be incorrect, please let me know, and I will do my best to resolve the situation.)

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

leonidsa

Quote from: Cooky on September 24, 2013, 05:57:31 PM
what about me I rap for u on skype

Glacier

Thanks for fixing some common issues  :D

TinyPatch

Thanks and answer my pms.... :o
Tiny

3tim

Roky

Thanks for the update, but it doesn't complete the ZylonShield update every time because "Internet issues have been detected" so now I cant join the server and I have tried countless tries to update it.

Santa

Quote from: Roky on August 02, 2013, 02:21:46 PM
Thanks for the update, but it doesn't complete the ZylonShield update every time because "Internet issues have been detected" so now I cant join the server and I have tried countless tries to update it.

Try disabling your anti-virus and let the client update.

Also, what antivirus are you using?

Roky

I don't use antivirus software.

Santa

Can you install Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID/Pass it generates for you, and I can see if I can resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

hur9

nice updates kepp it going

hawk5005

Quote from: Santa on August 02, 2013, 01:52:15 PM1.) Double hitting players due to lag in PvP is now resolved.
Ohhhh yeah!

Helix-Live

Quote from: hawk5005 on August 02, 2013, 03:06:31 PM
Quote from: Santa on August 02, 2013, 01:52:15 PM1.) Double hitting players due to lag in PvP is now resolved.
Ohhhh yeah!
Man fight me

Great fixes Kenny

mic99

Nice updates Kenny thanks  :)

Eat4two

Gr8 fixes Kenny, and I might as well ask when is 1280x960 going to be added back, if ever?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-