April 27, 2024, 12:45:00 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Should they bring back purple writing in lobby for members?

Should they bring back purple writing in lobby for members?

Started by Dark_Wolf, August 02, 2013, 07:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should they bring back purple writing in lobby for members?

Yes
17 (58.6%)
No
12 (41.4%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: August 16, 2013, 07:25:25 PM

Dark_Wolf

I've locked voting now, as i think we have all expressed our opinions on this now :). Thanks.

Eat4two

Quote from: nanak tatum on August 04, 2013, 01:35:21 AM
Quote from: Eat4two on August 03, 2013, 11:03:22 PM
Voted no, idc if it gave you a special feeling. Purple was annoying to read in comparision of standard font color, and lobby wasn't user friendly back then with all the different colors in the chat, it was cluttered imo. I think it's okay as it is now, in that question.

Two colors wont make the lobby cluttered.

I'm talking about if they add one more color, then there will be three different colors = cluttered, disordered & messy.

hawk5005

Na. It's pointless. Having just one color for everyone, and a different color for staff members make staff be more noticeable in the lobby.

Mario666

Quote from: hawk5005 on August 04, 2013, 08:19:10 AM
Na. It's pointless. Having just one color for everyone, and a different color for staff members make staff be more noticeable in the lobby.

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say.

ghostkid17

No, the text was too difficult to read for some people, was also cluttered
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Cooky

bring it back but give members the options to change the text color if they want to, or leave it as normal color (black).

gombo08

I seriously hope they bring back purple colour text. Members are suppose to have special advantages since they PAID for it. One of the reasons i paid for my perm member was also mainly because of the purple text that i get.

Humpydumpy sat on the wall, humpydumpy had a great fall~

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-