BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Question for the community

Question for the community

Started by paranoia, August 12, 2013, 07:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paranoia

Quote from: Cooky on August 12, 2013, 10:14:06 PM
never said i didn't wanna do the celebration, i said i didn't want to host it

maybe find someone else?
I dont know anyone who is fit for the part.
EGK!

qolderman

Quote from: paranoia on August 12, 2013, 08:41:22 PM
Quote from: Cooky on August 12, 2013, 08:24:07 PM
sorry but no event that lasts 1 day will be the greatest thing to happen to bc, especially if its just giving random people free stuff

and i have no interest in paying for the membership or items

tell me how am i supposed to help, i have asked several times in PM and on this thread and you wont answer

u want me to host it? hows that going to work? u want me to give the items out? why cant u do that?
I sent the pm dont give away information like that man.  Keep it a secret thank goodness I didn't tell you the entire plan.
Hhmmmmm interesting....
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

paranoia

Quote from: qolderman on August 12, 2013, 10:22:12 PM
Quote from: paranoia on August 12, 2013, 08:41:22 PM
Quote from: Cooky on August 12, 2013, 08:24:07 PM
sorry but no event that lasts 1 day will be the greatest thing to happen to bc, especially if its just giving random people free stuff

and i have no interest in paying for the membership or items

tell me how am i supposed to help, i have asked several times in PM and on this thread and you wont answer

u want me to host it? hows that going to work? u want me to give the items out? why cant u do that?
I sent the pm dont give away information like that man.  Keep it a secret thank goodness I didn't tell you the entire plan.
Hhmmmmm interesting....
Yes I know but this is in off topic not spam.
EGK!

Eat4two

Title should be changed to "A question to Cooky". Basically you were just looking for his money now when you saw he had a raise. Your intention is just too obvious.. :)

Cooky

Quote from: Eat4two on August 12, 2013, 11:37:34 PM
Title should be changed to "A question to Cooky". Basically you were just looking for his money now when you saw he had a raise. Your intention is just too obvious.. :)

Nah, he wasn't trying to get my money

paranoia

August 12, 2013, 11:45:17 PM #20 Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 11:48:18 PM by paranoia
Quote from: Cooky on August 12, 2013, 11:42:45 PM

I wasn't trying to get his money I have my own. I didn't need cookys money. Tisk Tisk Tisk Eat4two whats on your mind?
EGK!

Eat4two

Quote from: paranoia on August 12, 2013, 11:45:17 PM

I wasn't trying to get his money I have my own. I didn't need cookys money. Tisk Tisk Tisk Eat4two whats on your mind?

How come you cancelled the whole thing now when Cooky rejected to be a contributor?
Quote from: paranoia on August 12, 2013, 10:10:40 PM
The thing has been cancel one of the host does not want to do the celebration basically we were going to give out memberships to 6 people and a bunch of gigas to everyone. The noobs were going to have a big chance at leveling up fast. There were going to be a guild tournament. Maybe even and $300 gift card give away.

paranoia

Quote from: Eat4two on August 12, 2013, 11:55:23 PM

How come you cancelled the whole thing now when Cooky rejected to be a contributor?
The thing has been cancel one of the host does not want to do the celebration basically we were going to give out memberships to 6 people and a bunch of gigas to everyone. The noobs were going to have a big chance at leveling up fast. There were going to be a guild tournament. Maybe even and $300 gift card give away.
If you see Cooky has said I wasn't trying to take his money why do you persist on trying to prove me wrong. You didn't see our pms to understand what happened.
EGK!

Eat4two

Quote from: paranoia on August 12, 2013, 11:58:39 PM

If you see Cooky has said I wasn't trying to take his money why do you persist on trying to prove me wrong. You didn't see our pms to understand what happened.
Regardless of what he said, it looked like you were trying to make him feel guilty, but whatever. You can send me a PM about this, I may be a host for this celebration but before I guarantee you anything I need to know the details.

Cooky

he didn't want me to buy all the stuff, in fact he never mentioned that until i did

he wanted me to help host the event and stuff

get off his back Nik hes cool don't worry

paranoia

Quote from: Eat4two on August 13, 2013, 12:08:14 AM
Quote from: paranoia on August 12, 2013, 11:58:39 PM

Regardless of what he said, it looked like you were trying to make him feel guilty, but whatever. You can send me a PM about this, I may be a host for this celebration but before I guarantee you anything I need to know the details.
Look the reason I have picked Cooky is because he thrown so many events that where successful. I wanted to go all out on this one but I need someone who could manage what I was going to do. Cooky is just great with the stuff. When he decided not to host I was like oh great I needed someone who has that spark with the game. Come on Cooky devoted more time to the game then all of us(expect admins on course)  trying to make the game fun.
EGK!

Eat4two

Quote from: paranoia on August 13, 2013, 12:20:32 AM
Look the reason I have picked Cooky is because he thrown so many events that where successful. I wanted to go all out on this one but I need someone who could manage what I was going to do. Cooky is just great with the stuff. When he decided not to host I was like oh great I needed someone who has that spark with the game. Come on Cooky devoted more time to the game then all of us(expect admins on course)  trying to make the game fun.
You should've sent a PM to him only then, instead of making this topic. But ok, no problem.

paranoia

Quote from: Eat4two on August 13, 2013, 12:29:27 AM
Quote from: paranoia on August 13, 2013, 12:20:32 AM
You should've sent a PM to him only then, instead of making this topic. But ok, no problem.
No you dont understand Cooky didn't want to do it at first because he thought it wouldn't work he told me to make a topic and if people liked the idea, he would change his mind and help me.
EGK!

Cooky

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-