May 01, 2024, 05:50:53 AMLatest Member: Perydetof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » battlefield 3

battlefield 3

Started by Cooky, August 26, 2013, 09:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

I am new to this game I just started today and its awesome I love it   :D   but I am having trouble learning some things so it would be cool if any of u battlefield 3 players wanted to be battlefield buddies with me and we can talk on Skype or something and maybe play together?

Helix-Live

Quote from: Cooky on August 26, 2013, 09:15:53 AM
I am new to this game I just started today and its awesome I love it   :D   but I am having trouble learning some things so it would be cool if any of u battlefield 3 players wanted to be battlefield buddies with me and we can talk on Skype or something and maybe play together?
3 and a half hours time, I'll teach you to mountain snipe 0k

antisickness

^that guy plays on my ps3 using my copy of bf3

FRAUD!

Cooky

4got to mention i play on pc

antisickness

I wanted bf3 bc party??

Helix-Live

Quote from: antisickness on August 26, 2013, 09:58:56 AM
I wanted bf3 bc party??
pls no make me install and get all things all over again

Cooky

August 26, 2013, 06:48:32 PM #6 Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 07:01:24 PM by Cooky
well I could buy it for ps3

if I buy premium version I get all the expansion packs with it right? all the news maps and weapons and stuff? or did u have to buy that before they are released?

Cooky

:D

the expansion packs better come with it..

mic99

It's a fun game, I've played it at my friends house, I'm god awful at it but love driving around in the vehicles.

Hoping I get Battlefield 4 on one of the next gen consoles, not sure which one yet.

Materger

I'm the best player in the world in bf3 just ask Helix.  8)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

hopefully someday I am as good as materger   ;)

my first online match on pc I had same kills as deaths which is pretty good considering I didn't know any of the controls or anything

ps3 version is all downloaded and is installing right now (12GB), cant wait to play!  :D

Materger

Quote from: Cooky on August 26, 2013, 11:19:30 PM
hopefully someday I am as good as materger   ;)

my first online match on pc I had same kills as deaths which is pretty good considering I didn't know any of the controls or anything

ps3 version is all downloaded and is installing right now (12GB), cant wait to play!  :D

The day you're able to knife a tank you and kill it will make you half as good as me.  8)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

Quote from: Materger on August 26, 2013, 11:26:15 PM
The day you're able to knife a tank you and kill it will make you half as good as me.  8)

a knife? lol mat pls I will kill tanks with defibrillator

Materger

Quote from: Cooky on August 26, 2013, 11:27:51 PM
Quote from: Materger on August 26, 2013, 11:26:15 PM
The day you're able to knife a tank you and kill it will make you half as good as me.  8)

a knife? lol mat pls I will kill tanks with defibrillator

That is so bf2.  8)

lolz but for real i did try to knife tanks all the time with Helix and one day a car with three people spotted me behind my camper tree and the driver or the person next to the driver got off and he chased me around my tree and i ran around the tree till we met face to face and I stabbed him in the face. Helix was taking care of the other two players i think. xD

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Vobck

I only play co-op missions with anti but I always disconnect ???

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-