May 23, 2024, 01:05:42 AMLatest Member: Jamesprads
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » NewbsParadise (Special Guild)

NewbsParadise (Special Guild)

Started by zepher2211, November 21, 2010, 11:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

November 21, 2010, 11:03:05 PM Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 08:45:03 AM by zepher2211
NewbsParadise

About: This guild is for those of us that are looking for a challenge, something that will put some substance into the game. The point of this guild is to level a bot from level 1-150 through pvp, right now your thinking it'll take years! But the point is to put some actual effort into the game where sector is the quick and easy way to level, I believe PvP is the more fun way. If you want to try make a new account post it's ign and apply, or wait for me to invite you.

Members
Nubzor- Lvl 11
DenkitekiTora- Lvl 3

Reward System
Yet to be fully devised the idea is that when you obtain a certain level you will be rewarded, thus giving you reason to xontinue. Aka- Reaches lvl 150 obtains full +5 set.

Punishment System (Rules)
1.If it is found that you leveled through sector you will be kicked.
2.Breaking of major ingame rules (hacking/ scamming/ etc) is an automatic kick
3. Unsportsmanlike conduct in pvp is grounds for a kick as well

Sigs/ UB's
Coming Soon!

~Credits for the base idea to this guild I would like to give to tricky for holding a similiar event a few months ago.

Powersurge
Headstrong

HiddenCamera

The members of this guild have to lvl up to 150 through PvP only...including PvPing against lvl 1-200's?  .-.  Being a lvl 1 starting out PvPing may take a few to excel =3 But I'll delete one of my old bots and create a new one.  Or can I apply my lvl 61 patch ;o - but if I can't...name will be...DenkitekiTora =]

Thanks to LiquidChaos^

Optimism

But you get no experience through pvp matches, currently.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

zomniethe4

Zom

Optimism

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

zepher2211

You get experience and gigas, no coins or gp, which im thinking are corelated since their ammounts are the same in sector levels.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Robocop7ant

so when you r lvl 150, you can play for coins and get coins items and equip then back to pvp?
<br />

zepher2211

My plan for when u hit lvl 150 is tht you'l be free to do as you pleae, BUT if u have membership u have to do it all the way to 200.
Powersurge
Headstrong

VirusInject

Quote from: zepher2211 on November 22, 2010, 12:33:12 AM
My plan for when u hit lvl 150 is tht you'l be free to do as you pleae, BUT if u have membership u have to do it all the way to 200.
Insain!!! but that is quite a challenge >:D
IGN: ManaBlitz, iHateCreepuhz, -Pandah-(my wife's account}
------------------------------

16yr old me :)

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

Meta

Applying as ToxicDemonZ :]

EDIT: why is your apply list full?

zepher2211

It's been doing tht to everyone, I'll invite you