April 20, 2024, 03:41:36 AMLatest Member: Ernestomer
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Community Discussion/Poll - Next Patch(es)

Community Discussion/Poll - Next Patch(es)

Started by Allie, September 03, 2013, 07:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corr

Quote from: Allie on September 08, 2013, 03:09:11 AM
Quote from: nanak tatum on September 08, 2013, 03:06:03 AM
(because I think corr or lyfe said that base update will only take a week and so will sector)

You should quote official sources, not hardcore base backups.

From my estimate, I'd say sector will take maybe a week or two. Base will take up to a month, maybe two.
Sorry but our dedication with base is a lot more efficient, we'll finish our part in a heartbeat. You guys just gotta do the greasework (model editing). Then voila.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

gietje_ram

i'd like to change my vote due to a misundertstanding. if both updates come eventually then sector is probably the best choice to make since it gives us something to do during the period to wait for base :)

Allie

Quote from: Corr on September 08, 2013, 03:43:51 AM
Quote from: Allie on September 08, 2013, 03:09:11 AM
Quote from: nanak tatum on September 08, 2013, 03:06:03 AM
(because I think corr or lyfe said that base update will only take a week and so will sector)

You should quote official sources, not hardcore base backups.

From my estimate, I'd say sector will take maybe a week or two. Base will take up to a month, maybe two.
Sorry but our dedication with base is a lot more efficient, we'll finish our part in a heartbeat. You guys just gotta do the greasework (model editing). Then voila.

Your part will take no more than a week. Your part is the easy part.

Corr

Probably, but it's also the most important. Without statistics and precision, we're screwed.

I do it for the lulz.

qolderman

Will non members able to get exp from 8p? Cuz they will be 225 and to get exp on 8p you need 220/221.
So?  ;D ;D
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Allie

Quote from: Corr on September 08, 2013, 07:50:23 AM
Probably, but it's also the most important. Without statistics and precision, we're screwed.

Unfortunately, that's also not true. Without "expert" tweaking, the update would still be reasonably released.

Corr

^ Sorry, you shouldn't have the right to vote with the way you're changing your mind constantly. lol

I do it for the lulz.

Corr

Quote from: nanak tatum on September 08, 2013, 06:45:46 PM
Quote from: Corr on September 08, 2013, 06:12:31 PM
^ Sorry, you shouldn't have the right to vote with the way you're changing your mind constantly. lol

c: I know. I just want the fastest one to update first. I am impatient.
That's because you play sector constantly and believe it's automatic. >.>

I do it for the lulz.

droid zylon1

Sector!!! And then ofc base. More people sector than base.

Robocop7ant

What update leades?

Sector is the fastest done, make that happen first, then they all focus more on base after ;]

People grind for their lvl, and when they get bored, the base update is next ;P
<br />

sirhamtaro

ive been thinking the good ol'
you've been going with no update to sector for awhile,why does it matter if you dont get it as fast as possible

base revival will bring something new to the game,*expecting the base stuff to be good*
if you finish sectoring and have max level/best armor again and then go play base,how would that be fun
wouldnt you rather get some cool new base stuff,*again expecting good things*
and then sector will come and you can do both

if you didnt understand that
tl;dr

Get sector first
acheieve everythang
basically have nothing to do

Get base first. Sector second
have lots of fun for longer.

Iridion

the reason base update should go first, is that sector updates always add new and more exciting content on the short run, but every sector update (unless it's something very well minded and not just adding level cap and armors) ends up being boring because people completed its challenges (just think about level cap in ob and now).

instead a decent base update could bring some fresh gameplay, and since nobody play base, it would last longer because base itself would be a new mode. less important, what serious and caring gaming company would leave his game half completed?

by the looks of it the sector update is well minded and can bring lots of new stuff, but since base has been ignored all this time, and sector would be still updated base would be the best option

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

update sector first it will take like 1-2 weeks like Allie said then we can enjoy the new sector stuff while waiting for the base update which could take up to a month. its common sense..  doing the faster one first to have something fun to do while the long one is being worked on. 

ghostkid17

Quote from: Cooky on September 09, 2013, 10:34:28 AM
something to do while the long one is being worked on. 
Which is level 270 and the raid maps
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Cooky

Quote from: ghostkid17 on September 09, 2013, 11:33:41 AM
Quote from: Cooky on September 09, 2013, 10:34:28 AM
something to do while the long one is being worked on.  
Which is level 270 and the raid maps

Ah, right

Allie said it would be added in the next few days but its been 6 days, so I forgot about it

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-