April 26, 2024, 06:43:22 AMLatest Member: Aretovetechn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Community Discussion/Poll - Next Patch(es)

Community Discussion/Poll - Next Patch(es)

Started by Allie, September 03, 2013, 07:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corr

Everyone learns the same shit just takes time like everything else.

If you don't have a brain and quick reaction timing then go on playing sector lol. For those who want an actual challenge against a player, here you go you couldn't ask for anything better than what Fira said.

You can double vote all you want, tomorrow is the update, base won in total votes. Gg. Play it, play enough of it to get good at it, see how others play, adapt to situation, learn. Problem solved you will now know as much as the other player once you see how they play. You have the necessary items to do what they do (maybe better because you have membership and higher armor).

Opinions and assholes, everyone has them. Not everyone uses them, anybody can learn from them, but not everybody will choose too. You can be stubborn, or you can be open, but no matter what you do, it's all up to you.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Allie

Quote from: qolderman on September 09, 2013, 05:16:31 PM
Quote from: qolderman on September 08, 2013, 01:30:48 PM
Will non members able to get exp from 8p? Cuz they will be 225 and to get exp on 8p you need 220/221.
So?  ;D ;D

yes

Quote from: Corr on September 09, 2013, 05:16:31 PMtomorrow is the update

Unfortunately, I said mid of next week is goal/estimate (which was planned for wednesday, not tuesday either way). Meteor's not done with the new sets yet.

At this point, assuming meteor gives me the sets on friday, release date is set for Sunday, with possible bug fixes and nerfs in the remaining week before the new voted update is started. (Voting ends on patch day, though).

Also, the new raids (which I'm assuming won't be completed for at least a month) require a substantially higher amount of strategy than Hackenn Ruins. I'm fully expecting these raids to require nerfs, but starting out they will be full on huge difficulty.

Cooky

Allie already came out and said the update isn't gonna bring more players, isn't gonna revive base, its just so u and ur base pals minority aren't being ignored - stop acting like this base update will make people see the light and all come play base because it wont.

Rossbach

September 09, 2013, 05:25:57 PM #303 Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 05:31:19 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Corr on September 09, 2013, 05:16:31 PM
If you don't have a brain and quick reaction timing then go on playing sector lol.

*cough* Ahem *cough*

Not to be mean but... ok person who has the capability to do BvB with his amazing reaction time and brain but is slow at sector.  ::)

There is a difference in mindlessly playing Sector and those who can actually do good at it.  While yes you are right brainless people with slow reaction times can do sector, it also requires those who can plan out a strategy on a map and the reaction time in order to complete it in the fastest time possible. That is why BvB and Sector is so different, BvB depending on the opponents / team is mostly about brains / reaction time while Sector can incorporate all the combinations of dumb to smart and slow reaction to fast reaction, while being happy with their nice little "win" reward, rather than constantly losing at BvB and rage quitting. ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

Quote from: Cooky on September 09, 2013, 05:22:55 PM
Allie already came out and said the update isn't gonna bring more players

what i say isn't fact. It's common sense and logic. But that doesn't mean it's what's gonna happen.
A vote is a vote, and I will be working on whatever is voted for. My sole thing I want people to think about is what they're voting for, because their reasons given are incorrect.

Corr

Quote from: Cooky on September 09, 2013, 05:13:58 PM
Quote from: Eat4two on September 09, 2013, 05:01:06 PM
Quote from: Selene on September 09, 2013, 04:38:38 PM
I don't like Base because it takes so much time and strategy.
Strategy is what makes Base extraordinarily fun.
well with the new sector update there will be a lot of strategy in sector too so gg sector wins
Ya sure, combo, combo, merc push something, trans, combo combo blah blah blah. upper spam stuff, max out armor so you can kill easier blah blah blah.

I do it for the lulz.

Corr

Quote from: Cooky on September 09, 2013, 05:22:55 PM
Allie already came out and said the update isn't gonna bring more players, isn't gonna revive base, its just so u and ur base pals minority aren't being ignored - stop acting like this base update will make people see the light and all come play base because it wont.

Opinions.
You said mid of next week a week before. Voting is done man, not like everyone needs sector to change since 72% of the people playing it can't even compete on the high levels cause of difficulty. You're making the sector update specifically for top tier guilds who actually sector non stop only to get a few points up on gp. Cooky is lv 170 and doesn't sector, only voting against it because he feels the need to stay on the side that feeds the hand. Feed it too less and it'll get bit off.

Ross is exception cause he's  already educated. Give a man a fish he'll be full for a day, teach a man how to fish and he'll be full for a lifetime.

I do it for the lulz.

qolderman

Quote from: Allie on September 09, 2013, 05:20:49 PM
Quote from: qolderman on September 09, 2013, 05:16:31 PM
Quote from: qolderman on September 08, 2013, 01:30:48 PM
Will non members able to get exp from 8p? Cuz they will be 225 and to get exp on 8p you need 220/221.
So?  ;D ;D

yes

Quote from: Corr on September 09, 2013, 05:16:31 PMtomorrow is the update

Unfortunately, I said mid of next week is goal/estimate (which was planned for wednesday, not tuesday either way). Meteor's not done with the new sets yet.

At this point, assuming meteor gives me the sets on friday, release date is set for Sunday, with possible bug fixes and nerfs in the remaining week before the new voted update is started. (Voting ends on patch day, though).

Also, the new raids (which I'm assuming won't be completed for at least a month) require a substantially higher amount of strategy than Hackenn Ruins. I'm fully expecting these raids to require nerfs, but starting out they will be full on huge difficulty.
ahhhh yeaaah!!
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

qolderman

^thanks cooky <3

Cooky

Quote from: Corr on September 09, 2013, 05:35:48 PM
Opinions.

A lot of the stuff you have been saying is your own opinions that you are attempting to present as facts and no one has made a big deal out of it, and yet you have the nerve to point out that my post was 'opinions' ? Look at your own posts.. smh (Don't make me go and quote every time you have done this cause I really cant be bothered).

Quote from: Corr on September 09, 2013, 05:35:48 PM
Cooky is lv 170 and doesn't sector, only voting against it because he feels the need to stay on the side that feeds the hand. Feed it too less and it'll get bit off.

and this is just the stupidest thing you have said yet. You don't know a thing about me Corr, and yet you talk like this is a fact. The reason I want sector to win is because not only do I feel it will be better for the game then the base update, but because the new raids may give me some motivation to level up and actually play sector and grind with others so I can get a higher level and join the fun. .

Corr

Quote from: Cooky on September 09, 2013, 05:47:19 PM

A lot of the stuff you have been saying is your own opinions that you are attempting to present as facts and no one has made a big deal out of it, and yet you have the nerve to point out that my post was 'opinions' ? Look at your own posts.. smh (Don't make me go and quote every time you have done this cause I really cant be bothered).

and this is just the stupidest thing you have said yet. You don't know a thing about me Corr, and yet you talk like this is a fact. The reason I want sector to win is because not only do I feel it will be better for the game then the base update, but because the new raids may give me some motivation to level up and actually play sector and grind with others so I can get a higher level and join the fun. .

1. Go for it.
2. Just like fira said, I'm presenting as fact, and I've showed enough evidence and explanations as well as everyone else who's educated.
3. Yes, all are opinions.
4. You're a janitor, have a severe amount of acne on your face, and you are a Michael Vick fan.3 things about you I know. All I need too to turn the blind eye like most do about base.
5. May or may not. Again, if not definite, its opinion and may or may not happen.

Keep goin I got all month.

I do it for the lulz.

Cooky

haha none of that stuff has to do with bout cheetah so whats your point?? 

you don't know a thing about me on bout cheetah but you talked about me and my whole opinion on this issue like you are inside my head when you aren't and aren't even close, I just want you to know that and wish you would stop pretending to know everything (or for all I know you have convinced yourself you do know everything). You don't. And if you continue to make foolish claims you will only continue to look foolish.

qolderman

Quote from: Cooky on September 09, 2013, 06:09:33 PM
haha none of that stuff has to do with bout cheetah so whats your point?? 

you don't know a thing about me on bout cheetah but you talked about me and my whole opinion on this issue like you are inside my head when you aren't and aren't even close, I just want you to know that and wish you would stop pretending to know everything (or for all I know you have convinced yourself you do know everything). You don't. And if you continue to make foolish claims you will only continue to look foolish.
I totally agree with u cooky

I think drama is starting

^thanks cooky <3

Corr

No why's please, senseless words. Drama begets more drama.

Only agree and disagree no explanation is needed because no reason is given because people only believe absolute but not in between the lines.

I do it for the lulz.

~Magiic~

Quote from: Corr on September 09, 2013, 06:03:01 PM
Quote from: Cooky on September 09, 2013, 05:47:19 PM

1. Go for it.
2. Just like fira said, I'm presenting as fact, and I've showed enough evidence and explanations as well as everyone else who's educated.
3. Yes, all are opinions.
4. You're a janitor, have a severe amount of acne on your face, and you are a Michael Vick fan.3 things about you I know. All I need too to turn the blind eye like most do about base.
5. May or may not. Again, if not definite, its opinion and may or may not happen.

Keep goin I got all month.

Michael Vick is good but great
High Sever IGN: ImFuzzy Guild:NONE 

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-