April 20, 2024, 04:37:08 AMLatest Member: Ernestomer
BoutCheetah » Forum » Competitive Game » General PvP » Enable chains

Enable chains

Started by jinhongzhu, September 07, 2013, 02:25:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinhongzhu

Does Enable chains increase or decrease the amount of chain ingame?

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

pippie

LOL it definitely decreases it. Why do you think many pro pvpers play with Enable Chains? BECAUSE it decreases the amount of chains xD
If you don't believe me why don't you try it out yourself lol
Play one game with and w/o enable chains and see the difference.

Rossbach

Does anyone here but Ross finds it weird that enabling the "enable chains" tag apparently un-enables (causes less) chains.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

medchiller

Quote from: Rossbach on September 07, 2013, 03:54:30 AM
Does anyone here but Ross finds it weird that enabling the "enable chains" tag apparently un-enables (causes less) chains.  ::)
Yeah, but apparently it was fixed but I still can't figure it out. :(

Selene

Players will have a more of a chance of chain hitting.

Helix-Live

Quote from: Selene on September 07, 2013, 02:48:00 PM

I thought this

jinhongzhu

Quote from: Selene on September 07, 2013, 02:48:00 PM

THANK YOU SELENE.

pippie

Okay everyone that thinks clicking on Enable Chains increases chains, when's the last time you actually played with it on? Idk if you guys haven't realized... But it's been a while that enabling chains decreases the amount of chains. Of course it's logic that if you click on enable chains it "enables" chains i get that, but if you go test it out yourself playing a game with and w/o enable chains, you'll see the difference

jinhongzhu

Quote from: pippie on September 07, 2013, 03:27:33 PM
Okay everyone that thinks clicking on Enable Chains increases chains, when's the last time you actually played with it on? Idk if you guys haven't realized... But it's been a while that enabling chains decreases the amount of chains. Of course it's logic that if you click on enable chains it "enables" chains i get that, but if you go test it out yourself playing a game with and w/o enable chains, you'll see the difference
Dude, your like the only person + imag saying that it decreases.
Meanwhile, Selene, Helix,Ross,Twist(Lyfe) Laxus and others are saying it increases. Pretty sure your wrong and pay up to the bet please.

ghostkid17

Quote from: jinhongzhu on September 07, 2013, 03:38:27 PM
Quote from: pippie on September 07, 2013, 03:27:33 PM
Dude, your like the only person + imag saying that it decreases.
Meanwhile, Selene, Helix,Ross,Twist(Lyfe) Laxus and others are saying it increases. Pretty sure your wrong and pay up to the bet please.
Kenny added back anti-chain, the tag was only used before cause it's chains enable were less then the normal when he had accidentally deleted the file.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Eat4two

Before when Kenny accidentally deleted the anti-chain files "enable chains" actually decreased the amount of chains. However, that is fixed by now so the "tag" works properly.
Saying this from my own experience.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-