April 27, 2024, 03:31:05 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Just So You All Know

Just So You All Know

Started by RAUDOG, September 08, 2013, 12:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Toast

Eat4two

MagicXR

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Rossbach

Quote from: RAUDOG on September 08, 2013, 12:42:33 AM
i did have a lot of fun here ( fighting with Tricky, Alley and Ross) i learned a lot from all of you youngsters.

Fun time... Fun times. Messed around with you so much back then.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

RAUDOG

Good day to all of you, yes i remember u  lolwutevukk, hi eat4-2 Iri, the Boss and all the other grinders out there, i appreciate the warm and thoughtful replies, I do miss you all- i been in pain for the past few months, some of you known about my accident such as Yz Ken and a few others, my wreck was very bad they said i never should had made it from the car alive but, im just suffering of an dislocated hip i have a lot of hardware in me now lol, im to old for this shissss, just so u all wont be wondering my age ill be 52 in Nov, no thematic is older than i and we are both older than gramps that nigg-lett lied to all of u about his age, see u all soon take care peace.

Cooky

do u remember me?

sorry to hear about your accident im glad you are ok

RAUDOG

September 09, 2013, 11:22:26 AM #24 Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 11:41:38 AM by RAUDOG
Cooky i remember u lol, sorry for not mentioning you brother.
Damit i lost my head to my Metorium set

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

Allie

In case you haven't read the announcement, we're raising the level cap and adding a ton of difficult content for bored end-game players.

You're invited to try to reach the new cap. Show these new-gen players what grinding really is.
And give the new guild Disdain a good run. They need one.

Hope you feel better.

Iridion

Quote from: Allie on September 09, 2013, 05:42:45 PM
In case you haven't read the announcement, we're raising the level cap and adding a ton of difficult content for bored end-game players.

You're invited to try to reach the new cap. Show these new-gen players what grinding really is.

Hope you feel better.

yeeeeeeeee!!!!!!1!

ice why did silence vanish? was it your decision?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

qolderman

Quote from: Allie on September 09, 2013, 05:42:45 PM

Hope you feel better.
do itttt
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

RAUDOG

Thank you Allie maybe i will accept but, i'm not much of a grinder these days hell i suck at Hackenn Ruins I probably will if someone give me back the head back that i probably accidentally sold to the dam store lol.
Hi Meteor
@ Helix-Live what the heck is a CC.
@Iri i still have Silence.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-