April 27, 2024, 03:44:27 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll

Re: DC

Started by medchiller, September 08, 2013, 05:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

medchiller

Quote from: Danniieeooo on September 08, 2013, 05:09:25 PM
Found when playing BC and loaded up a report of a hacker. BC crashed. So tested:

Load BC. Works fine. Load Google Chrome. Type "hack" anywhere. BC crash. Error log pops up.
Load IE, type "hack". BC works fine.

When this problem be fixed? Can't read posts containing the word "hack" on forums unless I use IE/phone.
It's to try to stop people from hacking. Also someone reported it and Allie said it was because they don't like Chrome lool :)

leonidsa

QuoteIt's to try to stop people from hacking. Also someone reported it and Allie said it was because they don't like Chrome lool :)
That won't stop people hacking,just saying.
Quote from: Cooky on September 24, 2013, 05:57:31 PM
what about me I rap for u on skype

medchiller

Quote from: Danniieeooo on September 08, 2013, 05:15:13 PM
Quote from: medchiller on September 08, 2013, 05:10:39 PM
Found when playing BC and loaded up a report of a hacker. BC crashed. So tested:

Load BC. Works fine. Load Google Chrome. Type "hack" anywhere. BC crash. Error log pops up.

When this problem be fixed? Can't read posts containing the word "hack" on forums unless I use IE/phone.
It's to try to stop people from hacking. Also someone reported it and Allie said it was because they don't like Chrome lool :)

Dumb.. I prefer chrome over anything else. But okay.
Ik, I do too :(

Cooky

does it still do that if you use incognito mode?

hur9

that happens to me too but i dont think its a bug its just a powerfull zylonshield lol

Purple

Quote from: hur90 on September 09, 2013, 12:07:41 AM
that happens to me too but i dont think its a bug its just a powerfull zylonshield lol
[/quote

That doesn't make it powerful lawl. It's only gonna stop random people that don't know how to hack.

^**** im special xd

hur9

Quote from: Purple on September 09, 2013, 12:12:55 AM
Quote from: hur90 on September 09, 2013, 12:07:41 AM
[/quote

That doesn't make it powerful lawl. It's only gonna stop random people that don't know how to hack.
u missing a ] in the [/quote
and oh lolk my bad

Selene

RadioactiveB

Quote from: Danniieeooo on September 08, 2013, 05:15:13 PM
Quote from: medchiller on September 08, 2013, 05:10:39 PM

Try using "torch" browser... It's same like chrome.. just look better (silver) idk if it will work.. but you can give it a try

Dumb.. I prefer chrome over anything else. But okay.

SoulFighter

i also use chrome LOL

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-