May 24, 2024, 05:10:39 PMLatest Member: dkdhdlghltk
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » What should I get wii U or PS4 for christmas

What should I get wii U or PS4 for christmas

Started by Bombz, September 10, 2013, 01:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bombz

well i have the option to buy a wii U or ps4 for christmas and this is difficult for me to choose cause I love what the wii u offers like double screen for BO2 and I love mario games especially super mario 3d world it looks epic and SSB wii U/3ds as for the Ps4, the controller looks pretty good and so does the console design and stuff and i believe you can play Ps1/2/3 games on it? which is awesome and has like 500 GB but its really pricey $400 and you gotta pay to play online when in wii U is completely free. No seriously i don't like paying to play online no matter how low it cost, it's not my cup of tea, plus i don't have a ps vita

Mario666

Between those two, get a PS4 man. Look at how the Wii did, everyone's got one, but no one plays it. It's gonna get all the half-assed games that suck. With a PS4 you'll have the chance to play all the AAA titles to come, rather than playing Super Mario with some brick peripheral that you'll get sick of using after a month.

medchiller

September 10, 2013, 01:26:16 AM #2 Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 01:31:47 AM by medchiller
Stick to PC, I had Xbox, Wii and PS but none of them compare to PC gaming. The only plus side to console gaming is the player base Edit- and some of the console only games ;). That's my opinion. If I were to pick between the 2 of those I would say the PS4.

Allie

Selene

Purple

Quote from: medchiller on September 10, 2013, 01:26:16 AM
Stick to PC, I had Xbox, Wii and PS but none of them compare to PC gaming. The only plus side to console gaming is the player base. That's my opinion. If I were to pick between the 2 of those I would say the PS4.

PC may be the best but you still need to own consoles to play the amazing console only games.

Get the PS4. Play every Kingdom Hearts and Jak and Daxter game. If you haven't played those series, then you're missing out on a hell of a lot.

^**** im special xd

Cooky

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-