May 26, 2024, 03:36:47 AMLatest Member: qowo47
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » why i open boutcheetah updater and start nothing happen

why i open boutcheetah updater and start nothing happen

Started by bryanstupit, November 24, 2010, 12:36:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

why i open boutcheetah updater and start nothing happen

redownload
4 (36.4%)
get help
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 10

bryanstupit

Dont mention about redownload i stay at singapore i download it into a thumbdrive it can store thing and i install it in indonesia so conection slow so i cannot redownload as i would wait like 3 days at start it work perfectly after a few days i press start and nothing happen

Jonathan

Make sure your video and graphics card are updated to the latest version?

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

Santa

Just Curious, can you actually install it not on a thumb drive?

That will most likely make the game very very very very laggy, since it has a laggy flash drive to go through.

pokemonfan546

I have that same problem. Ill try redownloading, but if its still the same I guess I wont play. Thanks for the tip.

pokemonfan546

Same thing is still happening. Please reply if you have an answer to this bug. (When I double click BoutCheetah icon, the starter pops up for 1 second and exits out).

Surgeypurgey

Next time, try editing your post.

Have you tried right clicking on the client and pressing Run as Administrator? (only if you run vista/windows7)

Jonathan

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

bryanstupit

i download the setup in singapore to a thumb drive than i instal it in indonesia it not laggy when i play at indonesia

Allie

Quote from: bryanstupit on November 25, 2010, 12:03:28 AM
i download the setup in singapore to a thumb drive than i instal it in indonesia it not laggy when i play at indonesia

You took a plane to Singapore, downloaded the game, then took a plane to Indonesia, where it doesn't lag?
Thumbs up, hard core BC player!

Styx

Compatability issues? (Change the compatability to w/e your O.S is. )
Even registries ****ed up maybe? (Redownload)
Or even add it to your Allow list/White list on your computer/laptop.

Santa

This user needs to get a better internet. We are sorry we will no longer be able to help you on this issue, until you get a internet better than 30kb up/down.

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-