May 02, 2024, 06:42:04 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Raid update - Grouping and feedback/discussion

Raid update - Grouping and feedback/discussion

Started by Allie, September 16, 2013, 02:13:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

I'd like to know how many of you enjoyed the demo of Hackenn Ruins, and plan to join the fights in the "full" version of the raids in this update.

They do not give much experience, or any reward besides the boxes and difficult content. Braving the raids are strictly to gear up beyond Elektra/Overload and for tough guilds to show their strength.

That said, I'll be looking for groups to raid with myself. What are your thoughts?

Mario666

I loved the teamwork that was needed to beat 8P quickly, it made for a lot of fun. More than excited to meet up and tackle these new raid maps.

medchiller

I was really happy with the outcome of 8p and I still enjoy it now due to the immense amount of teamwork and coordination (especially at the begging). I can't wait to start playing the new raid maps. Can't wait!!! :D

droid zylon1

i think MORE RAID MAPS :)
Its fun working with guys and working hard and achieve goals.
gives excitement to the game.
anything new will be appreciated.
Thanks for reading
E (g5 poka zylon etc)

JustRK

I feel like the majority of upper level gameplay went into the Raid Maps. It was unfortunate that I wasn't high enough a level to get the massive experience upon completion, but I didn't mind because the technical aspect kept me wanting to play again and refine my skill regardless of reward.

So I'm also most definitely looking forward to what the new raid maps hold  :)
plus I've been waiting for the update so I could continue making videos.

Allie

unfortunately, update will probably be tomorrow morning/afternoon.
Kenny fell asleep.

Allie

Allie

Cooky

I am very excited at the idea of very very difficult levels which reward better armor. That's something I will be sure to grind for. The question is.. will it actually be hard after 2 weeks when everyone is used to it? I will believe it when I see it. The beginning of hacken ruins was great. People were forming teams, strategizing, etc. Never seen that before on this game and it was a welcome addition. But after 2 weeks people could solo the map that was supposed to be hard for 8 people to complete. I think much of that had to do with leech though, which I think you said you may have to nerf.

Here is my fear: after essentially failing at creating a level that is really difficult for 8 people to complete, you will try to redeem yourself but will go to far. The new levels will be too hard and more importantly, not fun. I trust you when you say how these new levels are really going to test players, but I am nervous that you may forget about the fun factor. I feel that the large majority of people that play this game don't have the patience to fail a level 20 times only to beat it on the 21st try. Especially if the only reward is a box drop, which you might not even get.

I also fear the game will become essentially run by the top guilds. If these new levels really are so insanely difficult, the only ones who will be beating it are the top guilds and their grind teams. You already see guilds nowadays making guild only rooms to grind 8p. Its true that there are many times that open rooms of random players complete 8p, but that's because its easy. 2-3 skilled players and you should be able to complete it. If the new levels really require 8 fully geared pros, those types of rooms wont succeed. I fear a game where to access the games best content you have to be in one of the top guilds, which I think you can agree would be a huge turnoff for players not in those guilds, as in, 90%+ of the community. I hope there are ways for players to get great armor by playing solo too, to counteract this, but I don't have my hopes up.

Epic xD

Quote from: Cooky on September 16, 2013, 06:35:00 AM
People were forming teams, strategizing, etc. Never seen that before on this game and it was a welcome addition.
Then you've been playing the wrong game mode, buddy.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Madprox

I'd like a map/raid that is hard, without boxes, but that gives equal or more exp as 8p before.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Experiences

I love the new update, brought more challenge into the game

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

123bomb123

Quote from: nanak tatum on September 17, 2013, 10:38:05 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on September 17, 2013, 09:59:52 PM
1p for low levels
yea for level 100's and make it drop tier 3 219
xDD good1 bro u always have the most witty remarks that make me chuckle very much thanks I needed that for my day lol I'm still giggling as I finish this sentence.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-