May 23, 2024, 01:40:15 PMLatest Member: fria
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Add a wait time after being kicked

Add a wait time after being kicked

Started by Cooky, September 29, 2013, 11:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk5005

I find it funny how everyone is going -1 on this, yet every time in the past this has been suggested everyone went +1 without a second thought.
This can be useful, especially in PvP where there are barely any rooms, and people can re-enter the room they got kicked out of before you can click on x again, or exactly in the same time bugging the slot. I can see how this could be abused, but only ****heads would abuse it, and if that's the case people would make other rooms and exclude the ex-room master.
It's unnecessary to add so many timers, the only two useful would be the 5 seconds kick and the perm kick.

Kicks are already subjective towards rm, so I don't see why everyone finds this so problematic.

Idk, it's just my opinion.

paranoia

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 29, 2013, 04:15:49 PM
I find it funny how everyone is going -1 on this, yet every time in the past this has been suggested everyone went +1 without a second thought.
This can be useful, especially in PvP where there are barely any rooms, and people can re-enter the room they got kicked out of before you can click on x again, or exactly in the same time bugging the slot. I can see how this could be abused, but only ****heads would abuse it, and if that's the case people would make other rooms and exclude the ex-room master.
It's unnecessary to add so many timers, the only two useful would be the 5 seconds kick and the perm kick.

Kicks are already subjective towards rm, so I don't see why everyone finds this so problematic.

Idk, it's just my opinion.
Finally someone who is smart about this.  He highlighted some of the parts I was trying to prove.
EGK!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-