May 02, 2024, 02:07:18 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Bye

Bye

Started by HyperShadic6, October 05, 2013, 06:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HyperShadic6

Quote from: Purple on October 05, 2013, 06:29:47 PM
Quote from: HyperShadic6 on October 05, 2013, 06:21:02 PM
Thanks guys :) . But how do you stand up to a 18 year old who is 2m tall and you are 12 years old and aren't exactly strong?

Don't exactly remember what I did but the "older brother is superior" **** stopped when I was 7-8, and my brother is 9 years older than me.

Also, you could always run and tell your parents.

If they don't do anything about it then I feel bad for you. Brother that's very immature for his age -- and parents that don't give a ****.
Trust me I told my parents about my brother about a trillion times and they told him to stop even grounded him and he is not as stopping. He is even arguing with my parents because he wants everything his way...but this is off topic
@Paranoia LOL. 
Thanks lol

paranoia

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on October 05, 2013, 06:32:21 PM
Quote from: Purple on October 05, 2013, 06:29:47 PM
Thanks guys :) . But how do you stand up to a 18 year old who is 2m tall and you are 12 years old and aren't exactly strong?

Don't exactly remember what I did but the "older brother is superior" **** stopped when I was 7-8, and my brother is 9 years older than me.

Also, you could always run and tell your parents.

If they don't do anything about it then I feel bad for you. Brother that's very immature for his age -- and parents that don't give a ****.
Trust me I told my parents about my brother about a trillion times and they told him to stop even grounded him and he is not as stopping. He is even arguing with my parents because he wants everything his way...
OMG if I was there I would have fought your brother.
EGK!

qolderman

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on October 05, 2013, 06:26:57 PM
Quote from: paranoia on October 05, 2013, 06:24:06 PM
Kick him in the nuts, once his on the floor kneeing, slap him across the face.
Then he smashes my head on the wall full strength and rips my hair from my head. And seriously my brother is greedy, selfish and he thinks he's my boss...
it needs to be fair.

you sit 1h
then he 2hrs
then you 1h
then he 2hrs
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

HyperShadic6

Quote from: qolderman on October 05, 2013, 06:33:34 PM
Quote from: HyperShadic6 on October 05, 2013, 06:26:57 PM
Quote from: paranoia on October 05, 2013, 06:24:06 PM
Kick him in the nuts, once his on the floor kneeing, slap him across the face.
Then he smashes my head on the wall full strength and rips my hair from my head. And seriously my brother is greedy, selfish and he thinks he's my boss...
it needs to be fair.

you sit 1h
then he 2hrs
then you 1h
then he 2hrs
Only if he was that nice...
@paranoia thanks lol :D

mikenny

I feel you bro. I had the same until I moved to my father (parents are divorced) and we saw eachother less. That pretty much stoped it and that was when I was 14 yo. Maybe try to go to a school thats pretty far and go on boarding school the you practicly need your own laptop.

paranoia

October 05, 2013, 06:47:21 PM #20 Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 06:51:34 PM by paranoia
Shoot my little brother would try to beat on me if I took his game system away. Shoot do the same to yours.
EGK!

HyperShadic6

Quote from: mikenny on October 05, 2013, 06:45:37 PM
I feel you bro. I had the same until I moved to my father (parents are divorced) and we saw eachother less. That pretty much stoped it and that was when I was 14 yo. Maybe try to go to a school thats pretty far and go on boarding school the you practicly need your own laptop.
Im feel sorry for the divorce

Ermm..Ermm... Let's call that a last resort ok?

@paranoia that reminds me he also takes my xbox controller from me when I'm playing just so he can watch his stupid LoL championship streams

paranoia

October 05, 2013, 06:54:18 PM #22 Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 06:57:30 PM by paranoia
Quote from: HyperShadic6 on October 05, 2013, 06:52:34 PM

@paranoia that reminds me he also takes my xbox controller from me when I'm playing just so he can watch his stupid LoL championship streams
say "oh your taking the controller, Im taking the power cord."
EGK!

Purple

If he has the ability to use your computer, why would he want to watch a stream on xbox?

Either way, I can't blame him for that. LoL is gr8

^**** im special xd

enanojuan1

HyperShadic6

Quote from: Purple on October 05, 2013, 06:54:32 PM

If he has the ability to use your computer, why would he want to watch a stream on xbox?

Because our tv is quite big.

@paranoia Naah he'll just pull my hair and then curse me...

paranoia

October 05, 2013, 07:06:35 PM #26 Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 07:09:37 PM by paranoia
Quote from: HyperShadic6 on October 05, 2013, 07:02:57 PM
Quote from: Purple on October 05, 2013, 06:54:32 PM

Because our tv is quite big.

@paranoia Naah he'll just pull my hair and then curse me...
wtf is this lord of the rings who curse's someone. Use weird punchlines that take long to answer: "Yeah right what you goona do you with your 3 inch killer".
EGK!

Madprox

Convince your parents to either buy you a laptop for school (if you're old enough), or try and save up and ask if you may buy your own laptop.

Problem solved.

(I started gaming -addictively- since i bought my own first laptop, about 8 years ago)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

HyperShadic6

Quote from: Madprox on October 05, 2013, 07:49:10 PM
Convince your parents to either buy you a laptop for school (if you're old enough), or try and save up and ask if you may buy your own laptop.

Problem solved.

(I started gaming -addictively- since i bought my own first laptop, about 8 years ago)
I would save up but I don't get a specific amount of money when I do get some so yeah..

Madprox

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on October 05, 2013, 07:51:03 PM
Quote from: Madprox on October 05, 2013, 07:49:10 PM

Problem solved.

I would save up but I don't get a specific amount of money when I do get some so yeah..
How old are you?
(sorry if you mentioned this already in this thread and I overlooked it, I'm veryy busy so i can't read everything..)
If you are 16+, you can do some work (summerjobs) and earn money.
or try asking family/friends to do some yardwork/build a chicken pen, small renovation works.. (anything bigger than cutting grass or doing the dishes if you know what i mean, stuff you aren't expected to do every day and recquire more work/strength/time)
I'm sure family members will gladly give you SOMETHING for your hard work if you offer your service to them out of nowhere.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-