April 28, 2024, 04:57:38 AMLatest Member: Palley
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Be able to sell your account for USD (Profit for ZG)

Be able to sell your account for USD (Profit for ZG)

Started by 123bomb123, October 11, 2013, 11:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

Quote from: Reviax on October 13, 2013, 01:11:55 AM
Quote from: Purple on October 13, 2013, 12:58:32 AM
Quote from: Reviax on October 13, 2013, 12:56:16 AM
What would be so bad about having more items in the game though?
It messes with the economy of the game.
How? New items are generated every time somebody buys ZC anyways. Isn't it the same thing?
I'll give an example.

Let's say that on an average week, only one perm Jura trans is bought from the zylon shop because it's so expensive. The price of a perm Jura trans is based on how many of them there are in-game, so the rate at which they enter the game is important.

If ZylonGaming suddenly sells 10 accounts that have a perm Jura trans in them, that's now spiked the the number of Jura trans in the game, depreciating its value.

^**** im special xd

Reviax

Quote from: Purple on October 13, 2013, 01:16:32 AM
Quote from: Reviax on October 13, 2013, 01:11:55 AM
Quote from: Purple on October 13, 2013, 12:58:32 AM
Quote from: Reviax on October 13, 2013, 12:56:16 AM
What would be so bad about having more items in the game though?
It messes with the economy of the game.
How? New items are generated every time somebody buys ZC anyways. Isn't it the same thing?
I'll give an example.

Let's say that on an average week, only one perm Jura trans is bought from the zylon shop because it's so expensive. The price of a perm Jura trans is based on how many of them there are in-game, so the rate at which they enter the game is important.

If ZylonGaming suddenly sells 10 accounts that have a perm Jura trans in them, that's now spiked the the number of Jura trans in the game, depreciating its value.
Yes, spawning 10 Jura's into the game impacts things. But if the accounts don't sell then it means nothing if the Jura's are in the game. The Jura's would be unusable until the account is sold. If that's the case, then buying an account with a Jura would be more expensive and would bring 1 more Jura into BoutCheetah. The way I see it, that's exactly the same as buying a Jura straight out of the Zylon Shop except an account would also come along with it for an additional price. So a person would more or less still be paying the same expensive price of the item. The value would depreciate like you said, but it will also be decreasing every week anyways even without the accounts for sale.

In short, the only thing that I see has changed is that people can now buy accounts and Zylon makes more money.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Roky

How about, you tell ZG you are selling your account, the will put it up for sale and when it it sold they will give the person that wanted to sell the account a small amount of money.
E.G. Someone wants to sell their account for 20 USD, they tell ZG and it will be for sale for 100 USD. When the account sells the account the player that wanted to sell the account will get the 20 USD and ZG will keep 80 USD. With this ZG will lose no money buying accounts and the people that quit can wait a bit longer, but I don't see this happening tbh.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-