April 23, 2024, 06:33:24 PMLatest Member: Georgesam
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Be able to sell your account for USD (Profit for ZG)

Be able to sell your account for USD (Profit for ZG)

Started by 123bomb123, October 11, 2013, 11:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

123bomb123

Right now you can't sell your account to another player for real life currency. What I suggest is that a player could sell their account to ZG for a little bit of money. Then, for ZG to make profit, would take those accounts and sell them for something like 50% more.

Let's say someone doesn't want to play anymore and has a perm membership, they could sell their account for like $20 and ZG could re sell it for like $150 since perm is like $100 and the grinding done by the player would probably be worth something too. Basically ZG is recycling inactive accounts and using players levels/amount of exp for even more profits.

8)
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

-Speedy-

totally agree kinda like that runescape website rs4gold they will buy an account for lets say $20 and sell for $100 easy. I think ZG would make a lot more money off of this.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Purple

The problem with this would be Zylon Gaming would have to invest into accounts, when they may not got their money back. A better system would be to sell accounts to others through the website, and have ZG take a % of the money.

Either way I doubt it would happen because companies being involved in selling/buying player accounts is generally a bad idea.

^**** im special xd

123bomb123

Quote from: Purple on October 12, 2013, 12:02:37 AM
The problem with this would be Zylon Gaming would have to invest into accounts, when they may not got their money back. A better system would be to sell accounts to others through the website, and have ZG take a % of the money.

Either way I doubt it would happen because companies being involved in selling/buying player accounts is generally a bad idea.
I guess disputes could cause some trouble unless players agree to a ToS or something

because.

Cooky

Quote from: Purple on October 12, 2013, 12:02:37 AM
A better system would be to sell accounts to others through the website, and have ZG take a % of the money.

very wise

Purple

Also:

If ZG paid $20 for an account with perm membership on it, it would just be sold in secret for a higher price. This would create a bidding war between players and ZG. There also wouldn't be a way for them to tell if it was actually sold or if it was just given away.

^**** im special xd

123bomb123

Quote from: Purple on October 12, 2013, 12:08:18 AM
Also:

If ZG paid $20 for an account with perm membership on it, it would just be sold in secret for a higher price. This would create a bidding war between players and ZG. There also wouldn't be a way for them to tell if it was actually sold or if it was just given away.
can do that now too

because.

Purple

Quote from: 123bomb123 on October 12, 2013, 12:10:40 AM
Quote from: Purple on October 12, 2013, 12:08:18 AM
Also:

can do that now too
Exactly. That's kind of my point. ZG would have to pay enough to make it worthwhile for a person to sell it to ZG instead of a player, but that price may be too high to make the risk worth it.

The only reason a player would sell to ZG for a lower price than the player market, would be if they were afraid of getting banned, which I feel like is a small group of people. Then again you do have the fact that someone could buy your account and then force a refund.

Basically: I don't think ZG would wanna go that deep into buying/selling player accounts  considering all the risks i've pointed out within this thread. I feel like doing what I mentioned above would be what they would do if they did it. Not that they would, because as I said before buying/selling player accounts as the company that owns the game is generally something that you wanna stay away from.

^**** im special xd

Pokeh

thats like me buying an ipod and then if i wanna resell it i have to verify it through apple and they get commission for it.

Cooky

Quote from: Pokeh on October 12, 2013, 12:31:06 AM
thats like me buying an ipod and then if i wanna resell it i have to verify it through apple and they get commission for it.

that would make sense...   if people had to pay for an account as they do an Ipod

paranoia

Its a good/bad Idea. I like the concept but unless we can find a way where we can have a fair trade system so players won't get scammed it wont be smart to have this. For example: I am selling my account and take someones money who buys it for $50 and I take the money then don't give them my account.
EGK!

Cooky

Quote from: paranoia on October 12, 2013, 12:44:05 AM
Its a good/bad Idea. I like the concept but unless we can find a way where we can have a fair trade system so players won't get scammed it wont be smart to have this. For example: I am selling my account and take someones money who buys it for $50 and I take the money then don't give them my account.

you could always use staff as a middle man

paranoia

Quote from: Cooky on October 12, 2013, 12:46:44 AM

you could always use staff as a middle man
True but you cant have staff there 24/7.
EGK!

Purple

Both mine and Misterz's posts don't have this problem. Money would be going to ZG in both of our scenarios so the account must be going through ZG.

^**** im special xd

123bomb123

before getting money, you sell it to ZG. where the account will be locked until ZG finds a buyer. There's no way to scam unless someone files a dispute or something with pay pal.

That's why it's suggested with two steps instead of one (ZG taking a portion) because it could work but in the perfect situation that nobody is a douche.

because.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-