May 23, 2024, 09:03:09 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Mod Hanna's Q&A.

Mod Hanna's Q&A.

Started by Experiences, October 15, 2013, 07:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qolderman

what do you think about me?
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

what do you think of my pet unicorn, Trixy?

Iridion

mind if i call you hann****o?
xDDdddDDddD

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Experiences

Quote from: qolderman on October 16, 2013, 10:40:44 AM
what do you think about me?

I don't know you very well but you seem like a nice person that likes to discuss things and tell people what you Think. Thats all i can Think of really at the moment.

Quote from: medchiller on October 16, 2013, 02:57:12 AM
When did we first meet. Hehehehe testing your memory >:D

Yeah i do have a memory like a goldfish :p We met when code and some other people made a pvp room to celebrate your birthday, after that i got to know you when we both were in the Guild Genesis! :) I remember me, you, mater and code competing for the person with most gp x)

Quote from: kaos555 on October 16, 2013, 03:10:17 AM
Tomatoes or Potatoes?

Breakfast, lunch, or dinner?

Favorite type of fruit?

Favorite kind of flower?

Favorite genre of music?

Did you ever like school?

Am I cool?
(psh, yeah I know I am)

1. Potatoes.

2. Dinner.

3. Mango :3

4. I like roses and tulips :)

5. There is alot of Music genres i like, my Music taste is very mixed up. But if i have to choose some of them here they are:
House, dubstep, rock, pop.

6. Yes, i do like school some Days, since i go in this animal school and im educating myself to work with animals i get to hang out with them (the school owns this ''animal house'' and it contains animals like exocit parrots and other birds, Lizards, turtles, fishes, ferrets, rats, mouses, bunnies, guinea pigs, chinchillas and other cool animals.). I also enjoy school when we have English classes or biology or any class that you get to learn about the animals and the nature! :)

9.  8)

Quote from: Cooky on October 16, 2013, 11:19:01 AM
what do you think of my pet unicorn, Trixy?

Trixy is cute.

Quote from: Iridion on October 16, 2013, 12:07:58 PM
mind if i call you hann****o?
xDDdddDDddD

Yes i do mind >:c..

Quote from: Danniieeooo on October 16, 2013, 05:04:48 AM
What do you think of me ::)

You are a social person,  You like to say what you Think straight out, you dont care about what people Think. Nothing more to say.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

medchiller

Quote from: Experiences on October 16, 2013, 03:00:36 PM
Yeah i do have a memory like a goldfish :p We met when code and some other people made a pvp room to celebrate your birthday, after that i got to know you when we both were in the Guild Genesis! :) I remember me, you, mater and code competing for the person with most gp x)
Hehehe, yes that was the first time we were formally introduced ;) The first time I ever saw you was when I joined your 172 room and you kicked me. ;D

Experiences

Quote from: medchiller on October 16, 2013, 09:38:38 PM
Quote from: Experiences on October 16, 2013, 03:00:36 PM
Hehehe, yes that was the first time we were formally introduced ;) The first time I ever saw you was when I joined your 172 room and you kicked me. ;D

Oh sneaky, how do you even remember that? xD

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

medchiller

Because I hated you for like 2 months cause you wouldn't let me in your rooms xD

opuiq3

How many windows are in your house?

^yw allie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-