April 28, 2024, 08:36:01 AMLatest Member: ii21
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » -Favorite Anime Character Topic-

-Favorite Anime Character Topic-

Started by Materger, October 16, 2013, 04:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meteor

Deidara from Naruto (Shippuden). I like him cause of his artistic style + explosions make it even better. :3

Back before Shippuden started Gaara was my fav but Deidy easily overthrew him once he jumped into the scene. (no pun intended [people that have watched naruto will get it])

(click to show/hide)

Materger

Quote from: Meteor on October 16, 2013, 06:44:33 PM
Deidara from Naruto (Shippuden). I like him cause of his artistic style + explosions make it even better. :3

Back before Shippuden started Gaara was my fav but Deidy easily overthrew him once he jumped into the scene. (no pun intended [people that have watched naruto will get it])

His clay style was sick I did like him, but I like Gaara more. :P

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Materger

October 16, 2013, 07:05:44 PM #17 Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 07:13:31 PM by Materger
Quote from: nemano9988 on October 16, 2013, 07:03:51 PM
Quote from: Materger on October 16, 2013, 06:53:26 PM
Quote from: Meteor on October 16, 2013, 06:44:33 PM

His clay style was sick I did like him, but I like Gaara more. :P

to me all naruto herous are prety awesome :)

That gundam render you have on your signature, is it from Gundam 00(anime series) Exia?  :o

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

hawk5005

Enel. One Piece. Having the ability to become lightning itself is awesome. Too bad the protagonist had to be made out of rubber and be immune to lightning.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-