May 02, 2024, 04:21:21 AMLatest Member: euntaklee

The Name

Started by Killer454, October 19, 2013, 04:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killer454

Since i started playing (BC's Alpha) i was wondering why the name of the Private server is BOUT Cheetah?
I mean , why is that Cheetah ? For me it doesn't make very big sense the name : Bots of Unlimited Transformation Cheetah  :-\
Someone Explain ?

Cooky

Quote from: kulvinder on October 19, 2013, 04:09:01 PM
The name of the old site which was hosted by Redeyes(Santa) and Fira(Allie) had the name Botscheetah.(It was for h@cks)haha
So maybe that's why they came up with the name.
Also there was a site gamecheetah related to it.(Which was also for h@cks and other things.)

I never knew that

the more you know

Rebuck

so they were hosting hacks  ::)

Allie

The most accurate answer you can get is from me, who named both.

Originally, we were mere players on Acclaim's version of BOTS. However, we were hackers who basically killed it off, then took it for ourselves (yeah, our morality has gone up a bit since then).

The main hack site at the time was gamecheetah, which refused to staff me even though my hacks became the only used hack in the game. I dominated the BOTS hack market (similar to megaarkade, except we aren't ***s like he is).

In response, we made our own hack site, and named it BotsCheetah, a reference to gamecheetah, but a hack site made exclusively for BOTS. Gamecheetah's site lost its BOTS users and inevitably (probably unrelated, I'm not saying we caused this) went out of business.

Auron released a WIP BOTS server on our hack site, which we took and created this game from. We then created an alternate website with a similar name, but used BoutCheetah as a partnership to BotsCheetah. At the same time, we hacked BOTS to the ground, and used it as an advertise pool, and eventually when it shutdown, we shutdown BotsCheetah, making BoutCheetah our main website.

A short history of our beginnings, and the end of BOTS.

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on October 19, 2013, 04:25:06 PM

Originally, we were mere players on Acclaim's version of BOTS. However, we were hackers who basically killed it off, then took it for ourselves (yeah, our morality has gone up a bit since then).

The main hack site at the time was gamecheetah, which refused to staff me even though my hacks became the only used hack in the game. I dominated the BOTS hack market (similar to megaarkade, except we aren't ***s like he is).

In response, we made our own hack site, and named it BotsCheetah, a reference to gamecheetah, but a hack site made exclusively for BOTS. Gamecheetah's site lost its BOTS users and inevitably (probably unrelated, I'm not saying we caused this) went out of business.

Auron released a WIP BOTS server on our hack site, which we took and created this game from. We then created an alternate website with a similar name, but used BoutCheetah as a partnership to BotsCheetah. At the same time, we hacked BOTS to the ground, and used it as an advertise pool, and eventually when it shutdown, we shutdown BotsCheetah, making BoutCheetah our main website.

I learned a lot today.

Rebuck

Quote from: Allie on October 19, 2013, 04:25:06 PM

and now u want to get more players playing BOTS  ::)

-Speedy-

wow lol finally know what cheetah stands for thanks allie.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Allie

Quote from: Rebuck on October 19, 2013, 04:33:40 PM
and now u want to get more players playing BOTS  ::)

We are a legit business now. We do not hack anything anymore.

loewe98

More players -> More ZC buyers -> more money for Allie to keep the server up and to pay stuff irl .

And wow i didn't know the story off it to :o ,

antisickness

I remember game cheetah and their black / green forums which is the same scheme as the previous forum skin now I think about it

Iridion

i can officially declare myself bc old*** now h3h4h

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Quote from: Iridion on October 20, 2013, 08:06:39 AM
i can officially declare myself bc old*** now h3h4h

this dude was a mod on botscheetah.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-