April 25, 2024, 06:54:00 PMLatest Member: NIROME
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Getting scammed - no proof - Metoriumset

Getting scammed - no proof - Metoriumset

Started by Ramk1ng, October 20, 2013, 07:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramk1ng

Well, hello there as some of u might have noticed i recently started playing again. Finding out that some1 has lended out ( player who was on my account during me being gone) my metorium set to muzzafuzza and in return he lended me hes Halloween II e.f

So, when i checked my account to get my set back i saw that the e.f was missing unfortunatly. So i told him like, ill get the e.f back no bother.

And guess what i found out just a few days later? MuzzaFuzza found it reasoneble to sell my metorium set to buy himself a new Hallo II e.f

Well, i suppose allot of u people know how to count, so let this be a lesson for everyone. Do not lend ur stuff out to Muzzafuzza, he might just scam u.

Greetingz ~Ramk1ng

123bomb123

what a terrible person!!

we will isolate him out of this game till he quits?!!!
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

-Speedy-

i sold muzza a hallo ef for meto set then sold meto set for hallo ef and 5 piece odd.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Allie

I don't see the part where he scammed you.
Sorry if I misunderstood, but you exchanged items temporarily, you lost his item, so he lost yours.
Seems more like a **** move than a scam, it sounds more as if you scammed him.

-Speedy-

ramk account got hacked and he lost all items but since kenny has been gone no one could help him.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Selene

He didn't get his account hacked. He gave someone his account to use during his time gone, which we cannot help as he was letting someone on his account.

Yz

here's an idea, don't borrow items you won't take care of
DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

Quote from: Yz on October 20, 2013, 10:59:33 PM

He didn't borrow it. The guy that was on his account borrowed it.

^**** im special xd

Madprox

October 20, 2013, 11:05:11 PM #8 Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 11:12:20 PM by Madprox
Muzza told me he bought a metorium set.
Muzza told me he bought a hallo II ef.

Muzza never told me anything about borrowing items.

I'm close friends with him, i am pretty sure, well, i know for sure, that he wouldn't scam you, or anyone else int his game.
Right now, he's grinding for (E) parts, to make money.
All day long, he plays the same level over and over, to make 20m a day. (maybe)

Pretty sure he's a legit player, and not a scammer.

Though this doesn't guarantee anything.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Yz

Quote from: Purple on October 20, 2013, 11:01:24 PM
Quote from: Yz on October 20, 2013, 10:59:33 PM

He didn't borrow it. The guy that was on his account borrowed it.

here's a better idea, don't account share

Quote from: Madprox on October 20, 2013, 11:05:11 PM
Muzza told me he bought a metorium set.
Muzza told me he bought a hallo II ef.

Muzza never told me anything about borrowing items.

I'm close friends with him, i am pretty sure, well, i know for sure, that he wouldn't scam you, or anyone else int his game.
Right now, he's grinding for (E) parts, to make money.
All day long, he plays the same level over and over, to make 20m a day. (maybe)

Pretty sure he's a legit player, and not a scammer.

your opinion and relationship with muzza is void, we must always remain impartial
DISCORD killyzkill

Ramk1ng

Listen, just to clear things up. I lended my account out to fireY cuz he wanted to check things out and just randomly play a bit. ( this was at the moment that i temporarely stopped playing. I told FireY not to get any stuff off of my account. But what i didn't know and didn't authorize him to do was he even gave my pass to some1 else who took all my stuff, probably sold it for a metorium set. Then that person decided to exchange MY metorium set for a hallo II e.f temporarely. When i got back on my account ( and changed pass again ) i found out, muzza told me about it and i gave him my excuses for it and told him i would get a hallo II e.f and would get the exchange back. Probably i guess a day or 2 later i was trying to fix e.f when i heard that muzza sold my metorium set ( without even telling me ). I know that it was an idiot move to give away my pass and info and it is my fault. It is just a warning for all. And i would like to talk to santa if he can perhaps help me and ill explain everything more a bit more detailed to him.

Purple

Quote from: Ramk1ng on October 21, 2013, 07:22:28 AM
Listen, just to clear things up. I lended my account out to fireY cuz he wanted to check things out and just randomly play a bit. ( this was at the moment that i temporarely stopped playing. I told FireY not to get any stuff off of my account. But what i didn't know and didn't authorize him to do was he even gave my pass to some1 else who took all my stuff, probably sold it for a metorium set. Then that person decided to exchange MY metorium set for a hallo II e.f temporarely. When i got back on my account ( and changed pass again ) i found out, muzza told me about it and i gave him my excuses for it and told him i would get a hallo II e.f and would get the exchange back. Probably i guess a day or 2 later i was trying to fix e.f when i heard that muzza sold my metorium set ( without even telling me ). I know that it was an idiot move to give away my pass and info and it is my fault. It is just a warning for all. And i would like to talk to santa if he can perhaps help me and ill explain everything more a bit more detailed to him.

That would be asking for an admin favor, gg get banned nubb

^**** im special xd

Ramk1ng

That would be asking for an admin favor, gg get banned
[/quote]

Im just trying to find out weither its possible to save any of my stuff, if not, to bad.

Materger

Quote from: Ramk1ng on October 21, 2013, 07:22:28 AM

Nothing can really be done about your lost metorium set, it all basically happened for trusting the wrong people. I don't know how your still in Sympathy if all that was true you should be long gone from that guild. x)

and it's not possible to "save" your lost stuff, sorry.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Ramk1ng

Nothing can really be done about your lost metorium set, it all basically happened for trusting the wrong people. I don't know how your still in Sympathy if all that was true you should be long gone from that guild. x)

and it's not possible to "save" your lost stuff, sorry.
[/quote]

Hmm, allright and considering sympathy, i have my reasons to stay and there are still a few holes about things i don't know about. Only if i know everything i can make a decision. And also then perhaps Santa will be contacted ( or other admin )

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-