May 01, 2024, 08:26:47 AMLatest Member: Dragunov
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » how to fix black bars

how to fix black bars

Started by pimmbo, October 26, 2013, 01:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pimmbo

How do i fix the black bars on the sideways it's really annoying..

I have amd redeon hd 7520g+ amd redeon hd 7670m dual graphics.

2.7 GHZ dual core turbo boost 3.2 Ghz

4GB ram

500 GB hdd

How to fix it.

Experiences

October 26, 2013, 01:35:44 PM #1 Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 01:37:45 PM by Experiences
Did you change the resolution to 1280 x 960?

You do that by opening the launcher, click on settings and resolution if you didn't know that.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Iridion

if you  talk about the black bars you see in lobby, room, shop (all non-game ui) then its normal and will be gone as soon as you play

(higher res is not working yet though)

also we refer as the game's resolution, which can only be 800x600 or 1280x960 or fullscreen (which is one of those but stretched)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

pimmbo

Quote from: Iridion on October 26, 2013, 01:37:12 PM
if you  talk about the black bars you see in lobby, room, shop (all non-game ui) then its normal and will be gone as soon as you play

also we refer as the game's resolution, which can only be 800x600 or 1280x960 or fullscreen (which is one of those but stretched)
Well i can change resolution to any format i want.

Experiences

Quote from: Iridion on October 26, 2013, 01:37:12 PM

I changed to the higher resolution and fullscreen mode and it worked perfectly for me. No black bars on the edges. But as you said iri the screen becomes streched.

=-Lvl 270-=

pimmbo

tried to  change resolution and still the same problem. And even when starting a game.

Experiences

I digged deeper into it and it looks like it depends on the screen size. My screen just happened to be the right size for the resolution to work with it i guess.

=-Lvl 270-=

pimmbo

Quote from: Experiences on October 26, 2013, 01:59:50 PM
I digged deeper into it and it looks like it depends on the screen size. My screen just happened to be the right size for the resolution to work with it i guess.
People says you can fix those black bars if you have installed amd catalyst control center. But i don't have that..

123bomb123

If you want to clean a sideway then get some coke and pour it on the asphalt
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-