BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » I CHALLANGE YOU

I CHALLANGE YOU

Started by HyperShadic6, October 27, 2013, 01:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HyperShadic6

Quote from: Toast on October 27, 2013, 04:00:27 PM
Quote from: HyperShadic6 on October 27, 2013, 03:56:41 PM
Quote from: Toast on October 27, 2013, 02:10:32 PM
I'm not getting pokemon online. I can wait, though.
Im ready Toast. OU. Ign: hypershadic6

You aren't on showdown. And are gen6 pokes allowed?
I'd be easier if not :P. I dont use them but we could use mega evo. w/e ill challange you tell me your ign

@cooky ill battle toast first

Toast

HyperShadic6

Cooky

Quote from: Cooky on October 27, 2013, 03:59:53 PM
ok challenge me on pokemon online my name is SouthPortlandKK

HyperShadic6

HyperShadic6

HyperShadic6

Cooky won with ****ing dragon dance gyarados and ****ing shell smash cloyster...
Pls mater battle me

Cooky

lol you just gotta make a better team and get better at battling

it wasn't those moves that made me win, it was your teams inability to deal with them that cost you both times

HyperShadic6

Quote from: Cooky on October 27, 2013, 04:43:16 PM
lol you just gotta make a better team and get better at battling

it wasn't those moves that made me win, it was your teams inability to deal with them that cost you both times
my team is decent thought i have 2 psychic yes. But it was those moves that made you win. Example 1: My raichu had volt tackle but wasnt fast enough because of dragon dance. Example 2: My celebi wasnt fast enough because of dragon dance. Example 3: my mew wasn't fast enough because of dragon dance.

Cooky

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on October 27, 2013, 04:46:45 PM
my team is decent thought i have 2 psychic yes. But it was those moves that made you win. Example 1: My raichu had volt tackle but wasnt fast enough because of dragon dance. Example 2: My celebi wasnt fast enough because of dragon dance. Example 3: my mew wasn't fast enough because of dragon dance.

did you ever think.. maybe.. make it so your team doesn't get destroyed by anything with a stat boosting move? that might be worth considering. Those moves are in no way overpowered, as I am frequently walled by people with defensive pokemon or people who execute timely switches or surprise moves.

I think you need to learn the ins and outs of the game before you start saying whats overpowered and whats not, whats a good team and whats not. Some of your battle tactics were just horrible, for example using a dragon gem holding blastoise whos only move is apparently outrage. Your raichu was using volt tackle.. enough said. Raichu has terrific special attack and having it use volt tackle is just a horrendous decision. Not only with the damage be less then if you use say.. thunderbolt.. but it suffers major recoil damage. Those are just 2 of the glaring holes in your game.

Practice practice practice, and you will learn. You will start to know what to expect from your opponent just by looking at their team. You will know what moves to expect from which pokemon, and when to expect them. You can start to plan multiple turns ahead, and you can put a quality team together. I was just like you when I started competitive battling, but through experience (thousands of battles), studying, and learning from others, I have become a decent battler. It takes time.

Epic xD

October 28, 2013, 12:56:19 AM #25 Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 01:03:38 AM by Epic xD
This is an all-new low to Pokemon playing in history. Stat-boosting moves being cheap? Even though you have Choice Scarf and abilities that allow you to pick them off? Lmfao, this is just pathetic. I mean come on, it's not like it's hard to take on a stat-boosting Pokemon in Gen 4/5/6. In Gen 5 especially, they just spoon feed you with Prankster so you can cripple/defeat them. There's no thought process involved. ::)

Quote from: Cooky on October 27, 2013, 04:58:38 PM
Those moves are in no way overpowered
Shell Smash is overpowered, but Game Freak also gave users the really OP ability Prankster.

<only peaked up to #3 on the leaderboards in Shoddy/Pokemon Online several times for Gen 4 OU. .-.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Cooky

Quote from: Epic xD on October 28, 2013, 12:56:19 AM
Shell Smash is overpowered, but Game Freak also gave users the really OP ability Prankster.

no its not

lowers both defenses to oblivion

killed by priority move, multi hit move, status (burn, paralyze), trick (to choiced item), quagsire, etc

not overpowered

Epic xD

^It's called a White Herb, buddy. .-.

And I'll prove to you that Gen 5 is stupid. If you wanna play me, make a team for Gen 5 NU. I'll wreck you using every gay mechanic Game Freak added to Gen 5.  ::)

I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Cooky

Quote from: Epic xD on October 28, 2013, 01:04:08 AM
^It's called a White Herb, buddy. .-.

And I'll prove to you that Gen 5 is stupid. If you wanna play me, make a team for Gen 5 NU. I'll wreck you using every gay mechanic Game Freak added to Gen 5.  ::)

very rarely see white herb used, focus sash is much more practical

Epic xD

Entry hazards say hello. >_>

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-