April 23, 2024, 07:04:11 PMLatest Member: Georgesam
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Low Rate Server » Fundamentals ~All-Around Guild~ GP Event!!!!!

Fundamentals ~All-Around Guild~ GP Event!!!!!

Started by zomniethe4, November 28, 2010, 12:39:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

November 29, 2010, 05:21:58 PM #30 Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 05:23:58 PM by Vlad7
as long as Neo is in it only can be cool :D

btw i love this sentence.... xD
QuoteThanks for reading this and zom is epic >;o

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

NeoKiller

Quote from: iridion3 on November 29, 2010, 05:24:06 PM
iri makes 100000 neos

stop dreaming and wake up.... im just EPIC :D
and zom i take appliation back as long as hereisno space and robo want toleft....
mabe i will change my mind in future but for now i dont wanna join, but your guild is cool anyways. :D

Robocop7ant

cool for Iri, but Iri can't make 1 or 10000000000000 or w/e of Robo, because it is only 1 Robo.
<br />

Jason321

Sector co-leader, well i sector a hell of a lot :)

Robocop7ant

<br />

Jason321

Not yet. waitinf to pvp in the tourny :)

Bubu

allie should lemme buy the expand-guild >..<, did i can buy it and gift it to zom or sumthing? O_O
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

zomniethe4

Wtf is going on. Zom goes to school one day and all you people are here >:o
Jason please don't say anything about space in the guild. I have more than enough coins to purchase expands.
Iri you should join so it can be cooler.

Zom

Bubu

November 29, 2010, 09:49:22 PM #39 Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 10:26:00 PM by Bubu
FIRST EPIX GUILD EVENT!!

Well this event will be hosted by ZumZumZum and me, its a GP event, so the only thing u have to do is to play play n play! the event will start next Saturday (December 4th at 7pm GTM-5) and will end on December 10th at 7pm GTM-5.

We will take a screenshot of guild members gp next saturday at 7 pm and will compare it with the one we will take on December110,members that join befor taht saturday will participe too, obiusly with a 0 of starting GP. The 2 players that get more GP in this week will get the following prices ^^
1st place:300k Gigas
2nd place:100k Gigas
(Prices can change until Saturday, prolly we can add sumthing else ;))
Also this event will help us to select the other/s Co-Leader

Have fun and get ready.
The only thing u cant do to get GP is hack betches ;D
Zum n Bubu.
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

zomniethe4

Also remember, Allie made gigas a lot more harder to get so take advantage of this.

Zom

iwasbobo

November 30, 2010, 12:09:23 AM #41 Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 12:29:37 AM by iwasbobo
You have been given the "WTFHAX BOBO SEAL OF APPROVAL!!!!!11!1". Do with it what you wish.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

zomniethe4

Zom

Robocop7ant

i am out of the guild, i have been thinking, and still thinking on the guild, but i am very unsure.. : S

so i maybe start my own guild.

thanks for all zommeh, talks later you know ; )
<br />

zomniethe4

Zom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-