March 28, 2024, 10:16:35 AMLatest Member: donkey
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BC Events » Zylon Shop Discounts - 10/31-11/10

Zylon Shop Discounts - 10/31-11/10

Started by Allie, October 31, 2013, 02:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

We'll be having an event starting Halloween day (10/31) and ending a week after our in-game events complete.
For the entire week, all items in the Zylon Shop have a discount of a full 50%. This means an item that normally costs 2000 ZC will cost 1000 for the rest of the event.

In addition to this, we've added a few new items we hope you guys like. Give us some feedback if you'd like some more of these kinds of items.

Remember, you have until 11/10 to get such a large discount on these items. 114 ZC for each trans coupon, 46 ZC per snowball. Enjoy.

Cooky

that's cool theres a sale, and we can now buy liger head and kowbat head

if I wasn't broke right now I would be stocking up on trans coupons

Selene

Quote from: Cooky on October 31, 2013, 02:20:03 AM

how come there appears to be 3 different liger heads, but they are all the same?
Take a look at the stats.

JustRK

they give a different secondary stat if you didn't notice.

very cool! I wish there was a perm version of liger though. I would mos def buy that.

Allie

Quote from: JustRK on October 31, 2013, 02:21:07 AM

very cool! I wish there was a perm version of liger though. I would mos def buy that.

Unfortunately, that would ruin its rarity for those who currently have a permanent version.
This way, you can enjoy its looked for a reasonable price.

Cooky

...I know they have different stats I already edited my post before any of you posted...

I too wish there was perm versions of the liger, or even kowbat head

what do you mean ruin its rarity allie? I know what you mean but like you released perm jura, perm metowing, and other rare perms in zylon shop before..it didn't stop you back then.. but why now?

JustRK

Quote from: Allie on October 31, 2013, 02:21:55 AM
Quote from: JustRK on October 31, 2013, 02:21:07 AM

Unfortunately, that would ruin its rarity for those who currently have a permanent version.
This way, you can enjoy its looked for a reasonable price.

This is very true though if the price were similar to jura, aside from myself I could only think of 1 or 2 other people who have the means to buy it and actually would off the top of my head. Time limited items that don't last more than a year are usually undesirable imo though at the current price of 50% off I can't argue that everything isn't a great value  ;D

Allie

Quote from: Cooky on October 31, 2013, 02:25:06 AM
what do you mean ruin its rarity allie? I know what you mean but like you released perm jura, perm metowing, and other rare perms in zylon shop before..it didn't stop you back then.. but why now?

100% of these items are untradeable. They ruined the rarity (in terms of economic value) of nothing.

Cooky

so you are saying because they are untradeable, they wont ruin the rarity?

so why not release perm liger and perm kowbat head and make them untradeable?

Allie

Quote from: Cooky on October 31, 2013, 02:38:40 AM
so you are saying because they are untradeable, they wont ruin the rarity?

so why not release perm liger and perm kowbat head and make them untradeable?

For starters, that would make the current perm ligers untradeable, would piss off everyone who has it.
Second, people who are willing to buy perm items for a large price are probably willing to buy them in-game, thus losing potential buyers, hurting the economy.

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on October 31, 2013, 02:40:36 AM
For starters, that would make the current perm ligers untradeable, would piss off everyone who has it.

rather then make the existing perm liger untradeable as well, why not make a new perm liger that isn't tradeable, and put it in zylon shop.

then everybody wins? and you can make more money?

-Speedy-

no make new perm ligers would be so stupid. 30 day is fine they are suppose to be rare.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Cooky

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 31, 2013, 02:44:44 AM
no make new perm ligers would be so stupid. 30 day is fine they are suppose to be rare.

according to Allie's theory of untradeability, it wouldn't ruin the rarity if it was untradeable

JustRK

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 31, 2013, 02:44:44 AM

I'm with cooky on this one. An untradeable version would make money from time to time and honestly not to sound smug or disrespect, but you don't see that many people with perm jura out there, so the rarity of perm liger would pretty much maintain it's status as an exclusive item.  It's an easy way to pull money for zylon as well.

-Speedy-

no it would ruin the look know that everyone wearing it may or may not be untradable. I agree with allie putting perm would just F*** everything up.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-