March 28, 2024, 08:47:14 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » DoubleBlade Incident

DoubleBlade Incident

Started by Allie, October 31, 2013, 11:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

As you've all noticed (and decided to overreact to), I have fixed a bug that has been in-game for a long time.
It was a bug that caused countdowns to not tick on giga items. Unfortunately, a side effect, is that DoubleBlade has been bugged since its release - it's been labeled a giga item instead of a coin item.
As a result, the timer started ticking as soon as the server acknowledged you guys were wearing it. Unfortunately, it was never intended to be permanent, but I decided to let it stay because you guys liked it.

Even though the fact that it's disappearing is not a bug, we will be reimbursing once we think of a way how. I strongly support our economy, and I will make sure everyone who owned this rare will not be forgotten.

For the million of you who decided to tell me on steam, please remember I do read the forums 100% of the time I'm online, you do nothing but spam and annoy me, including staff members and head GMs

-Speedy-

If we owned two will we get payed for both?

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

droid zylon1

thank ya. sorry for overreacting. wasnt that big of a deal (like i made it out to be)

Purple

Nice to see an official post on the matter. Thanks for keeping the community up-to-date.

^**** im special xd

Allie

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 31, 2013, 11:31:18 PM
If we owned two will we get payed for both?

That depends on how we decide to re-imburse. Unfortunately, we have almost no way of telling who had the "permanent" version because it wasn't, at all, permanent. I can promise I will think of something, though.
Think of the doubleblades that you've considered permanent the entire time as a coin item that's always said "not used" until last week. Then when i fixed the bug, it began to countdown, but it didn't show you the timer.

-Speedy-

Dang that really blows but what evs maybe u give perm kow head to everyone that had one i think everyone would like that. I know i would.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Roky

JustRK

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 31, 2013, 11:35:16 PM
Dang that really blows but what evs maybe u give perm kow head to everyone that had one i think everyone would like that. I know i would.

You wish lol.  ;D

It's cool that the response was relatively quick

Bombz

-Speedy-

Quote from: JustRK on October 31, 2013, 11:51:38 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on October 31, 2013, 11:35:16 PM

You wish lol.  ;D

It's cool that the response was relatively quick
Yes sir, it was.

#1 *Sector Nub*

hur9

2 of mine were dissapeared
ik ull think on something good or just to give it back
hope this dosent go so far
(i think i was the first one to notice bout this :P)

medchiller

Great! :D Glad that it got cleared up, thought it might have been something like this.

Madprox

Nice to see you adress the community this fast.

As for a possible future compensation on the matter, even though i lost a DB merc myself, i would'nt want a big compensation, if not no compensation.

If it was a bug, then we should all be happy for the time we've had it.
It's a shame though, that those who bought it, spent gigas/items on it who techinally just got lost, since the item in exchange for those gigaS/items is now just gone.
But i would see that as an unfortunate event in life.

Sorry for telling you on skype, but when i see people complain about a bug, I just want to let you know, incase you'd miss it, i guess, idk. I'll stop doing so if you tell me to.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

hur9

Quote from: Madprox on November 01, 2013, 03:45:18 PM
Nice to see you adress the community this fast.

As for a possible future compensation on the matter, even though i lost a DB merc myself, i would'nt want a big compensation, if not no compensation.

If it was a bug, then we should all be happy for the time we've had it.
It's a shame though, that those who bought it, spent gigas/items on it who techinally just got lost, since the item in exchange for those gigaS/items is now just gone.
But i would see that as an unfortunate event in life.

Sorry for telling you on skype, but when i see people complain about a bug, I just want to let you know, incase you'd miss it, i guess, idk. I'll stop doing so if you tell me to.
im not happy since i didnt know it was a bug and a payed a big amount of money
that makes me sad and somehow angry cause it should have been solved at the next day they realized there was a bug

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-