March 28, 2024, 08:31:33 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Non-Solved Bug Reports » Toxic Kowbat Stance Bug

Toxic Kowbat Stance Bug

Started by Cop6000, November 02, 2013, 10:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cop6000

Me and MurdeR was Grinding The Halloween map and when MurdeR was about to kill toxic kow look what happened  :o

Cooky

yea sometimes kowbat does this   :(

try to jump over him and use merc it might make him move

medchiller

This happens on some PvP maps with the Kow/Jura transes I believe its cause by it being on top of something that it cant necessarily stand on or is being pushed into something that it shouldn't.

Experiences

That happened to me too, all i needed to do was to give it another hit and it would fall to the ground and die. :)

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Rossbach

The person in first slot has to hit him in order to kill. Just think of it like any other mob that won't die.  ::)

Med's post is way off, just ignore him.

Omnomnom eating toast.

medchiller

Ross is wrong too ;)
Was playing with some old friends and I was first slot, I died but the other 2 were alive. The Miasma was doing the same thing as it was here, I told them to hit it and the Miasma died. At the end of the game yes if it's like that then it doesn't have to being stuck.

Rossbach

November 03, 2013, 04:54:32 AM #6 Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 05:09:25 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: medchiller on November 03, 2013, 04:11:13 AM
Ross is wrong too ;)
Was playing with some old friends and I was first slot, I died but the other 2 were alive. The Miasma was doing the same thing as it was here, I told them to hit it and the Miasma died. At the end of the game yes if it's like that then it doesn't have to being stuck.

You're explanation was wrong (sorta), also Ross was right (sorta). Forgot about the other way to fix it, and that is if you stand under Kow basically become the "ground" for Kow, he will "un-glitch." (Maybe? --- This is the fix for the trans when stuck because his fall down animation freezes as it has no idea on what animation to send next. (Well actually it does sorta know, but N-log was too dumb to add in one of the animation values into the flow,. lets say it follows the flow of the animation values 1 --> 2 --> 3 --> 4 --> 0. For Kow there is no animation 3, meaning it will try to do animation 4, however animation 3 is missing which is needed for Kow to fall down, ( 3 = falling animation (sorta lying to you here but w/e just accept it this way) 4 being getting back up) so in essence Kow will not fall down, and since he is not on the ground animation 4 cannot activate freezing it on 2, until it can activate animation 4.))

//Keep in mind the "maybe" for the second fix. The problem is (and why Ross said he is sorta lying to you) is this is based of a specific relay of animations, which should not be possible for a mob, otherwise normal Kow (mob not trans) should be glitching like this. Gonna blame the removing head fkign something up,  as this Kow acts sorta different in terms of this glitch, as it happens during combo, and when he is dead (0hp). Anyways first fix should work, not gonna bother fully figuring out this modded Kow's problem.

Basically the reason why Med was (sorta) wrong it he was talking about a different situation. According to Med Kow can aparently  glitch inside of a mob like a person (Ross does not even know this is even possible, but oh well lets say it is) however as soon as that mob is not inside Kow anymore Kow can move around just as if you got stuck inside a mob but got hit out. (Basically when you are stuck inside the mob you will hear an annoying sound repeating, that is because it keeps trying to do the animation flow, however being stuck in the mob interrupts it, however in this case it simply does not "freeze" it just get redirected, causing a inf loop.) According to the Pic Kow was not in a mob.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-