June 01, 2024, 04:37:32 AMLatest Member: JosephKax
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I Need Communities Help

I Need Communities Help

Started by Cooky, November 01, 2013, 01:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

November 01, 2013, 01:53:22 PM Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 06:01:11 PM by Cooky
Hey friends! As some of you may have heard, when the Halloween event ends November 4th Race Mode will be returning. I have been waiting for a really long time for this as some of you may know. Anyway, I am going to be reviving my popular Sector Race Event, but theres one issue: Prizes.  Right now I am completely broke in real life, and in-game I have less then 1 million gigas.

If anyone can donate some prizes to me, whether it be gigas, coins. or items, I would really appreciate it. You will receive special recognition on the new event thread. Please try to avoid sending in your Halloween candy reward items, as I already have a ton of those, as does everyone else. Rares like Transcoupons would be great though. I promise I will only use your donations as prizes and not for myself.

Thanks!

IGN: Mod Cooky

Donations I got so far:

Rebuck -  7 day kowbat head, 7 day block head, trans coupon
Fishy - 300k coins and Bladess +7 set, Hallo shield and Shoulder, BCv2 I and  10m gigas
Alexander - Full Hallo Surge Set (6 Piece)
HyperShadic - Block Head 7 days, Miasma Head 30 Days, 200 Days Clump Head
lolwutevukk - 30mil gigas
M00N - Spike (E) Head
ultranoob123 - 2.5 mil gigas, 10k coins
Selene - 2 Santa Shoulder, 2 Rudolph Shield, 1 30 Day Miasma Head
qolderman - snowball

Roky

November 01, 2013, 02:08:55 PM #1 Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 02:14:45 PM by Roky
You can have 300k coins and Bladess +7 set, Hallo shield and Shoulder, BCv2 I and  10m gigas =)

Cooky

Quote from: Roky on November 01, 2013, 02:08:55 PM
You can have 300k coins and Bladess +7 set, Hallo shield and Shoulder and  10m gigas =)

omg thank you so much!!

JustRK

of course you can also expect a donation from me in return  ;D

I'll let you know after I release my video in a bit what the amounts will be

Cooky

Quote from: JustRK on November 01, 2013, 02:12:37 PM
of course you can also expect a donation from me in return  ;D

I'll let you know after I release my video in a bit what the amounts will be

thanks RK  :D

HyperShadic6

I can only give miasma 30 days and 7 day block head and 217 (i think)days clump head :c
The rest of my gear is equiped :(.

Cooky

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on November 01, 2013, 03:09:28 PM
I can only give miasma 30 days and 7 day block head and 217 (i think)days clump head :c
that sounds great! thanks

Selene

Cooky

Wow thanks so much everybody  :D  this is going great if this continues I will have prizes to last a long time!

HyperShadic6

Cooky I think your overwhelmed by the support c:

Cooky

Cooky

Bump - Thanks hyper for the donation!

JustRK

I'll donate elektra full (patch)  +7

after I sell zc to wolla I'll probably donate gigas too.

also you forgot about d4rk_ch4os / -anoobisgone-  since he donated his winnings to you  :P
10m/300k coins

Cooky

Quote from: JustRK on November 02, 2013, 06:32:41 PM
I'll donate elektra full (patch)  +7

after I sell zc to wolla I'll probably donate gigas too.

also you forgot about d4rk_ch4os / -anoobisgone-  since he donated his winnings to you  :P
10m/300k coins

Thanks!  :D  Could definitely use some gigas for the event too! (I have not many).

and I did not forget him, he asked me to remove his name

ultranoob123

Prepare for some donation mi amigo
Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-