May 23, 2024, 12:18:49 PMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Happy BIRTHDAY IMAG!!!

Happy BIRTHDAY IMAG!!!

Started by -Speedy-, November 03, 2013, 02:48:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mic99

Happy Birthday Imag, hope you have a good one.  :-*

hur9

Quote from: Cooky on November 03, 2013, 02:50:47 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Zain123456

Wonder how some ppl got gm?is simple!!they paied real money!!

Bombz

Quote from: komochi on November 03, 2013, 03:18:28 PM

Everyone..... honestly... you really did not have to... my friends you are going to make me cry.... honestly... you are all so nice to me... ;A;

Thank you so much everyone!! I love you all so much!!! Thank you! thank you! thank you! So much for wishing me a happy birthday, you have made a memory in my heart!! It really means so much to me more than you all could ever know I promise <3333

When I woke up today, I was thinking aww I do not have any presents and no one but my sister wished me Happy Birthday and I was a little sad! Then I noticed that my computer volume was at full blast and my Skype was blowing up!! That was what woke me up this morning! My Thank you's to you guys! <3 I realize now I was being selfish and lame... because presents and gifts could NEVER compare to the people who care about me! And I already have the best gifts in the world anyway! Do you know where or what that is?! Please help me find it!

Haha! I got you! It is right here! All of you! <3 Thank you so much everyone! I love you all and bless you~~ :-*

Omg so beautiful bless you too  :'(

ultranoob123

Quote from: komochi on November 03, 2013, 03:18:28 PM

Everyone..... honestly... you really did not have to... my friends you are going to make me cry.... honestly... you are all so nice to me... ;A;

Thank you so much everyone!! I love you all so much!!! Thank you! thank you! thank you! So much for wishing me a happy birthday, you have made a memory in my heart!! It really means so much to me more than you all could ever know I promise <3333

When I woke up today, I was thinking aww I do not have any presents and no one but my sister wished me Happy Birthday and I was a little sad! Then I noticed that my computer volume was at full blast and my Skype was blowing up!! That was what woke me up this morning! My Thank you's to you guys! <3 I realize now I was being selfish and lame... because presents and gifts could NEVER compare to the people who care about me! And I already have the best gifts in the world anyway! Do you know where or what that is?! Please help me find it!

Haha! I got you! It is right here! All of you! <3 Thank you so much everyone! I love you all and bless you~~ :-*

Happy birthday!
You should become a politician if you can make speeches like that :o
Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

Eat4two

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-