BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Who here has a ps3 super slim

Who here has a ps3 super slim

Started by Bombz, November 03, 2013, 03:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madprox

Quote from: ultranoob123 on November 03, 2013, 04:42:53 PM
Quote from: Bombz on November 03, 2013, 04:40:27 PM
what if the refurbished one breaks

Oh I see sorry I misread, I thought you said you only found refurbished super slims, have you tried looking in places other than gamestop like amazon etc.? Btw if they've been refurbished all it means is that they've been fixed up because they were old, so they're basically new ones.

IDK what refusbished means, but an old slim model will do.
If refubished means renew, then still get an old one if you can.
Cause mine sure didn't have to be renewed in 3 years, so i can only imagine pushing the price or adding shit into it, maybe even put something inside that crashes the ps3 after 1year. Companies do that you know

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

ultranoob123

Quote from: Madprox on November 03, 2013, 04:44:56 PM

Oh I see sorry I misread, I thought you said you only found refurbished super slims, have you tried looking in places other than gamestop like amazon etc.? Btw if they've been refurbished all it means is that they've been fixed up because they were old, so they're basically new ones.

Cause mine sure didn't have to be renewed in 3 years, so i can only imagine pushing the price or adding **** into it, maybe even put something inside that crashes the ps3 after 1year. Companies do that you know

Well I completely agree with Max.
Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

Iridion

i had the very first model, it was perfect but unfortunately it went ylod on me
so i bought one of the latest model (not the newest kinda-gay chassis) and i use it as a console: insert the disc and play, turn it off; works like a charm

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Bombz

Quote from: Madprox on November 03, 2013, 04:44:56 PM

Cause mine sure didn't have to be renewed in 3 years, so i can only imagine pushing the price or adding **** into it, maybe even put something inside that crashes the ps3 after 1year. Companies do that you know

Ok ty max i will try and get it!!!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-