May 23, 2024, 08:40:20 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Why?

Why?

Started by ultranoob123, November 05, 2013, 09:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultranoob123

I get that bombz did alot of spam and stuff and some people view him as immature or w/e.

But as far as Im aware he never purposely went out of his way to offend you, make your life miserable or p*ss you off, and you can correct me on that if I'm wrong if youve got the proof to go with it, but I don't think that any one of us here can say that we've never spammed or been immature or w/e you hate bombz for. So think back to your past, he just wants to have a bit of fun, so stop being so damn out of order saying you hope he never comes back and all that shit.
Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

Allie

this is the internet.
i suppress flaming, but i dont suppress hurting feelings. if he's so sensitive, he probably shouldn't be here.
Or at least, he shouldn't have done w/e made people dislike him. i think hes annoying and should stop spamming, for example. that says nothing about legitimate posts that are not annoying.

Zap1173

i will admit, I laugh at a lot of bombz stuff :p

ghostkid17

If this is about why he got off, its because he had to go, not that he was upset. I was talking to him on skype. lol
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Selene

He is acting this way to "fit in" because he did not act this way a month ago nor two weeks ago.

-Speedy-

He probs justs wants to get known throughout the game which isn't very hard since only like 400 people play.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Scryed23

maybe he just went to bed or out to do something else?? xd

-Speedy-

Hes probably it just trying to act hard to get so people will want him back on forums.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Santa

good riddance to the rodent

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-