Started by Rossbach, November 07, 2013, 10:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

Quote from: nanak tatum on November 08, 2013, 12:25:01 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on November 08, 2013, 12:17:27 AM
Quote from: Allie on November 08, 2013, 12:16:08 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on November 08, 2013, 12:07:26 AM
Maybe for you but not for others.

Gonna change tactics (even though it is not what you posted about), prove that it is edited.  ::)

I made no claims that it was edited, I only mentioned that it is, in fact, extremely possible to edit it to not skip frames, as cooky has succeeded in multiple perfect-frame gifs.

Which is why Ross said "(even though it is not what you posted about)"  ::)

As for Cooky, dunno then. However Ross has issued a challenge to Cooky to replicate this by editing.

So in other words you found an exp glitch and posted it for everyone to see?

If it's real, ross should be banned for teaching people how to get a full 87 exp from a merc.

^**** im special xd

medchiller

No need to jump to conclusions. He's simply having his fun with the forum and it will be fixed soon hopefully (not free exp glitch btw) :)

medchiller

Quote from: nanak tatum on November 08, 2013, 12:34:23 AM
it's probably edited though. I will still think it's edited until I can see more proof.
I know it's not edited Ross will tell you if he wishes to tell you ;)

Rossbach

November 08, 2013, 12:42:17 AM #18 Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 12:45:18 AM by Rossbach
Tsk tsk, can never be trusted these days, even after posting a video on it. Considering you think it is edited makes it even more funny. "Magic" ::)

If you really want to be a naggy b.. nub Ross can live steam, unless that is not enough proof and Ross can somehow edit that?  ::)

Wut next? Ross edited all of his speed runs?  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Madprox

@Purple

Ross won't be banned for showing us that he found a bug.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Rossbach

Quote from: nanak tatum on November 08, 2013, 12:48:15 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on November 08, 2013, 12:42:17 AM
Tsk tsk, can never be trusted these days, even after posting a video on it. Considering you think it is edited makes it even more funny. "Magic" ::)

If you really want to be a naggy bish Ross can live steam, unless that is not enough proof and Ross can somehow edit that?  ::)

Not exactly "funny". It looked like editing to me. And you can make a live stream but I won't look considering Med just explained it to me. But knowing you, you'll probably make a thread, another video, and a live stream because you need to prove me wrong even though I already was by med.

Why would Ross make another video? You would just claim it is edited. Ross simply offered you an opportunity for more proof as you requested. Nonetheless you got proved wrong by Med apparently, so that means you were in the wrong (wrongfully accusing (by implying) Ross of editing it).  ::)

@Purp

When did Ross "teach" people on how to do it?

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewfyEGsKkes

only non perfect thing is in the beginning its lagging a little

I could reshoot it but don't feel like it

Thornz

Quote from: Cooky on November 08, 2013, 02:05:03 AM

Wow, that's really good....

Now could somone plz tell me what actually happened in Ross's vid? Cause obv you can't get free exp from equipping mercs XD

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Rossbach

November 08, 2013, 02:43:35 AM #23 Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 02:58:28 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Cooky on November 08, 2013, 02:05:03 AM

Have to admit that looks perfect. Besides the fact it is different than Ross' (you did 2 edits after equipping, while in Ross' the level changed right as he clicked equip, and gigas changed just as merc got equipped.)  ::)

Just realized how Ross' level and experience changes and then his stats. Ross has 22-24 atk (stats of a lv 1) and it stays the same when he was a level 3. Meaning the edit Ross would have done is to actually visually modify the level and exp box (or stats at top) PERFECTLY, and then do a edit for the stats and gigas change while keeping the animation and mouse in the same exact spot. Rather than just a simple cut and paste frame edit.  ::)

Nonetheless it comes down to trust? What if someone posts a speed run? Will you say they edited the vid also? Nonetheless this topic is simply to show a neat little trick that Ross found.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-