June 01, 2024, 06:41:59 AMLatest Member: JosephKax
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Rage's race event!!!

Rage's race event!!!

Started by boutracer, November 09, 2013, 07:43:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boutracer

Hi Bout cheetah community. My IGN is -Rage- and I have decided to host a few race events.

I will be holding elimination races and the winners will receive different prizes. If the final race is very close like if the second person and 1st person have only a small difference between them then i will also give a prize to the person who comes second.

There is no fixed time in which i will be holding these races it could be at any time of the day but before making the room i will announce it in the lobby a few times before i make the room. The room name would be "Rage's Race Event"

Some of the prizes i will be giving away are:
TC's
Dark patch parts (+7 and +6)
Block head
coin items
E parts

and much more

Some of the prizes i have given away today are:
Kowbat head : Aln
Tc: Aln
Golden drowner wings
Block Head: Zeta_Zed
v1:Aln

all these were given only in about 1 hour so when i make a room i will be making multiple room such as 5 or 6 one after the other so if if you are eliminated in one you can have another chance.

I hope many of you will join my room and Iook forward to racing with you!! :)

Cooky

what do you mean elimination races? you are certainly welcome to host your own race event but the fact you don't explain what it is makes it seem like you are directly and purposely ripping off my event

Quote from: Cooky on November 04, 2013, 03:34:15 AM

Types of Races:

Normal Race - This is a basic race from the start to the finish

Endurance Race - This is like a basic race, but there will be multiple laps

Elimination Race - This is a series of normal races where the last place player is eliminated each time until only 1 player remains

Double or Nothing Race - If you win a token from a race, you have the option challenge Cooky! If you beat him, you will win 2 tokens instead of 1, but if you lose you get none!

boutracer

November 09, 2013, 08:16:47 AM #2 Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 08:19:22 AM by boutracer
Quote from: Cooky on November 09, 2013, 08:11:55 AM
what do you mean elimination races? you are certainly welcome to host your own race event but the fact you don't explain what it is makes it seem like you are directly and purposely ripping off my event

no no cookky i would never try to rip off ur event. It was just that ur event room were always made whe i was offline and i love to race but i couldnt find any room so i decided to make my own and by elimination races i meanthat the last person from each lap would be eliminated and the person remaining last would win.

I want to participate in ur race rooms so badly but when im online u never make a room.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-