April 27, 2024, 03:28:00 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Training Grounds

Training Grounds

Started by Optimism, August 23, 2010, 02:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

August 23, 2010, 02:13:21 PM Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 07:11:15 PM by Optimism
Training Grounds

Well, I suppose a short introduction is necessary for those of you who don't know me: simply put, this game is a great passion of mine. I've been around since early 2007 and have constructed and lead several top tier PvP guilds on the Acclaim forums. Of these guilds, Sanctuary is the most notable. Having greater skill depth than any guild before or after itself, Sanctuary was and is still considered by many to be the greatest PvP guild in the history of the game. while leading Sanctuary, I trained many members to achieve the epitome of their PvP potential. Albeit I do not lead a guild within this community (nor will I ever), I am still willing to train those in what I consider to be the most versatile PvP skill set in the history of the game -- my own. Throughout these training sessions I will build the foundation (fundamentals) of one's skill set (jump attack timing, blocking, walk blocking, gun timing, ext.), which will enable the mastery of the advanced techniques (evade ball maneuvers, GC break, trans attack and trans defense). After the advanced skill set completion, I will then allude to what many perceive as glitches within the game (the block glitch, push glitch, ext.). After completion of this training, you will have the knowledge of a top tier player. However, it will be your responsibility to implement what you've learned and rise through the PvP ranks of the game. I look forward to many of you learning a great deal from me, and, in compilation with your own knowledge, aspiring to be even greater than myself -- the ultimate death factor.

Training Session Overview:

1) Basic Technique
2) The Meta Game [transformation offense and defense]
3) Advanced Technique
4) Mid-Air Technique
5) Glitch Technique [a tier one technique that select few know the full details of]

***Note: No detail will be provided of the aforementioned categories and their intricacy below -- techniques will only be listed. For one to become privy to this information, the player must purchase a training session (this is not a PvP guide). The numbering of each category is the pathway required for completion of the entire training (categories 1-5 in this order) -- an individual cannot choose category 5 before completion of categories 1-4. Similarly, one cannot choose category 2 without completion of category 1, Basic Technique.

***Note: PLAYERS MAY NOW OPT TO BE TRAINED IN ANY ORDER!

Training Session Expenses

1) 30 million gigas
2) 50 million gigas
3) 60 million gigas
4) 90 million gigas or [4] one year coin item
5) 180 million gigas or [6] one year coin item(s)

***Note: Completion of training session 1-3 can be paid for with [6] one year coin item instead of the combined price of 140 million gigas. The time required to teach sessions 1-3 is approximately 2 hours.

Sub-Categories

[1] Basic Technique

(1) Speed differentials
(2) Gun technique
(3) Block positioning and technique
(4) Walking block
(5) Jump attack timing
(6) Push technique

[2] Meta Game

(1) Transformation offense
(2) Transformation defense
(3) Transformation vulnerability
(4) Transformation evade-hit timing
(5) Transformation chaining technique

[3] Advanced Technique

(1) Evade ball maneuvers (ground)
(2) Guard-Crush break
(3) Upper-Cut technique (entire)
(4) Guard-Crush technique (entire)
(5) Rush technique (entire)
(6) Ion-Wave technique (entire)
(7) Positional advantage

[4] Mid-Air Technique -- founded by Optimism

(1) In-Game explanation for mastery and implementation

[5] Glitch Technique

(1) Block Glitch
(2) Block Glitch break
(3) Push (blocking) Glitch

Application From:

IGN:
Level [1-200]:
Perceived Skill [novice, intermediate, professional]:
Categories being paid for and payment type based on listed prices [example: I wish to pay for categories 1, 2 and 3; however, instead of paying for 140 million gigas, I want to pay with [6] one year coin items].

Suggestion: Download HyperCam [http://www.hyperionics.com/hc/] -- this will enable one to review what they've been taught without me having to re-train the player.

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Optimism

Alright guys, re-apply. Apologies for the hassle -- the order of applications received will be the order in which players will be trained. For those seeking an alternate payment method for sessions 1 through 3, please read the note below it.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Iridion

IGN:
Level [1-200]:199
Perceived Skill [novice, intermediate, professional]:novice
Categories being paid for and payment type based on listed prices: Category 1 for 15mil  :)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Quote from: Optimism on August 29, 2010, 10:36:48 AM
Alright guys, re-apply. Apologies for the hassle -- the order of applications received will be the order in which players will be trained. For those seeking an alternate payment method for sessions 1 through 3, please read the note below it.

you're welcome you stingy butthole :/
DISCORD killyzkill

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

Rossbach

IGN: Rossbach
Level [1-200]: 200
Perceived Skill [novice, intermediate, professional]:
Categories being paid for and payment type based on listed prices: 1 15 mill

Omnomnom eating toast.

GavinGill

You dont need to use arrows Opti, it can be centered automatically.

Good luck with this. :0

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

S

Faith

Yz

You can buy crappy stat empowering armor for more. Who needs op armor when you got super skillzz brah
DISCORD killyzkill

Neoxon

IGN: Neoxon
Level: 156 I think
Hours: Idk whenever I'm able to get on. Weekends the most tho.

Teach me thy ways. I seem to have forgotten from Sanctuary D:
Latest tag

On my way to the top. No looking back now.

Allie

Allie decides I'm in.

Application From:

IGN:
Level [1-200]: 1-200
Perceived Skill [novice, intermediate, professional]: 8.5/10
Payment: I'm Allie.

(nice spelling form wrong)

Yz

^ hah opti is so good cuz hes the "ultimate death factor"

Better known as the 30 year old guy in a shack
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Quote from: Tricky on August 31, 2010, 08:23:02 AM
^ hah opti is so good cuz hes the "ultimate death factor"

Better known as the 30 year old guy in a shack

I just figure I'm already one of the best, I have nothing to lose.
I doubt Opti trying to help me get better would make me worse.
o.O.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-