Started by Surgeypurgey, December 01, 2010, 01:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xrow

kev453

Quote from: Surgeypurgey on December 02, 2010, 12:42:31 AM
cause it is owned by rapists (joke)

why is the sky blue

Cause it's not red.

Why is a mountain multiplied by itself a bigger mountain than the mountain that was previously there so then the bridge of awesomeness divides two continents into brackets which subtract themselves from each other to make, in addition to chaos, this question?

Kevin

The Mountain.

Why isn't Xrow a vGM and Kevin a GM.

Surgeypurgey

cause ur not active that much and xrow wanted to stay and only have his mod position

why does my computer freeze so much

lugiaXDG009

cause you live in korea (jk)

why is there so much motherr ****ing scensoring in this shitty bitch of a douchy forum
< by surgeypurgey

Xrow

December 03, 2010, 01:22:32 AM #21 Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 01:25:48 AM by Xrow
Cause if it wasn't, the proverbial cup of evil would be filled to overflowing by your detrimental sin of commission, and therefore an influx of evil would occur.  Upon the rupturing of this bloodstained evil, the patient, horned snake behind the beautiful lily would undeniably exacerbate. In the same instant, the God of Heaven would hail forth from the paradise in the clouds and counter the darkness of the black-eyed serpent with a ray of impossible light.  When the heat from Heavenly rays met the lack of heat that discharged from raging ethereal hellgates, an immortal, impossible storm front would rapt the planet.  As this storm front of seething conflict grew more intense, it would create a tornado of untold proportions, and all the trees (former atheists) would shudder, splinter and be crushed into eternal oblivion. And because tornadoes are bound by gravity, it would gravitate towards the resting place of Beelzebub.  Armageddon would ensue, and another prophecy of the Bible would become reality.  God would banish the serpent to the abyss and return to Heaven with the predestined.  All the trees would die.

Why?

Iridion

Quote from: Connor on December 01, 2010, 09:21:29 PM
Cause its name sound like someone with their D*CK turned inside out, Singing.

Why is Meta's poop green.

why is this guy that stupid

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Jason321

Because he is retarded rabbit

Why am i so smexy =]

mmiicc0

Because your not "sexy".

Why are there so many packies living in the United Kingdom....

"It's not the effort, it's the enthusiasm."

Opti, Iri, Xrow time! > Peanut, Butter, Jelly time!

Allie rage + Global Warming = Boom!

Women are like footballers, they're always kicking balls.

Bounty

Quote from: mmiicc0 on December 03, 2010, 03:11:17 PM
Because your not "sexy".

Why are there so many packies living in the United Kingdom....

Cause they can!

Why am I level 150 and not mod in the game?

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Jason321

Because you p00d on it.

Why am i why-ing

Surgeypurgey

cause this game is called why is..

why is the history of why is turned out to be a failure due to a war in world war 2 and world war 1 causing to failure over one thousand people dying and omg why is why is

Jason321

Because i just farted.

Why dont every one start playing Urban Terror!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-