June 01, 2024, 12:22:07 PMLatest Member: idstar007
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » mater

mater

Started by Purple, November 12, 2013, 07:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

lel ur amazing. First post read since getting home today and it's max doing smth bad xDDDD

good work man

good work

^**** im special xd

Materger

the warning was legit or w.e but i was never really warned in the first place it was just an unprofessional mistake that was made yesterday, max should've known that since he was on or maybe he just wanted to lie about that too

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Purple

Quote from: Materger on November 12, 2013, 07:45:17 PM
the warning was legit or w.e but i was never really warned in the first place it was just an unprofessional mistake that was made yesterday, max should've known that since he was on or maybe he just wanted to lie about that too

and to think max was rumored to get hgm xDD

^**** im special xd

Materger

Quote from: Purple on November 12, 2013, 07:46:10 PM
Quote from: Materger on November 12, 2013, 07:45:17 PM

and to think max was rumored to get hgm xDD

oh well

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

-Speedy-

Quote from: nanak tatum on November 12, 2013, 11:18:53 PM
I guess we're going through a "I hate Max" trend in BC. There always seems to be a "I hate _" trend in BC.
Agreed lol kinda odd.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

sirhamtaro

we've always disliked these people that people are saying they dislike

we just never said anything publicly

Purple

Quote from: nanak tatum on November 12, 2013, 11:18:53 PM
I guess we're going through a "I hate Max" trend in BC. There always seems to be a "I hate _" trend in BC.

He's bad gm

supposedly best gm

http://oi41.tinypic.com/5luolz.jpg

^**** im special xd

JustRK

I think what made the "best gm's" was that although you have to be indifferent with everyone in regards to the rules, you still have to customize each punishment (or lack thereof) to what is going on (as in real life pretty much) without having to blow things up.  That's why the nicer gm's such as mater and code stayed neutral, but respected.

also, wow I'm so slow didn't even realize you were scryed for a long while looool  :P

goldencheese

Quote from: sirhamtaro on November 13, 2013, 12:12:03 AM
we've always disliked these people that people are saying they dislike

we just never said anything publicly
yo ham missed u

Sig made by surgey

-Speedy-

Quote from: JustRK on November 13, 2013, 12:20:47 AM
I think what made the "best gm's" was that although you have to be indifferent with everyone in regards to the rules, you still have to customize each punishment (or lack thereof) to what is going on (as in real life pretty much) without having to blow things up.  That's why the nicer gm's such as mater and code stayed neutral, but respected.

also, wow I'm so slow didn't even realize you were scryed for a long while looool  :P
I agree with that statement because a good GM doesn't just jump to a ban right away they give warnings and are very nice about it Ex: Materger and Code. But I think if people are this mad at the GM now, then the GM should take what there saying into consideration and try to get better.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-