April 26, 2024, 05:20:45 PMLatest Member: Martindiele
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Max

Max

Started by Rossbach, November 12, 2013, 08:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossbach

Quote from: Madprox on November 12, 2013, 01:16:08 PM
Not enough proof. We don't know who the roommaster was.
Try to get more proof please.

You must be confused. The hacker does not have to be the RM.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Bombz

that post was on my report right

Cooky

yes but in that report (if I recall correctly) it was obvious that someone was using a 1hit kill hack, judging by how many kills the players had gotten in such a short time.

Rossbach

Quote from: Bombz on November 12, 2013, 08:05:37 PM

Ye, also Ross believes Max has posted this before in a diff topic before.   ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Madprox

Quote from: Rossbach on November 12, 2013, 08:06:10 PM

Selene's orders.

also, there was no proof of any specific player hacking.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Rossbach

Quote from: Cooky on November 12, 2013, 08:05:53 PM
yes but in that report (if I recall correctly) it was obvious that someone was using a 1hit kill hack, judging by how many kills the players had gotten in such a short time.

There is a hack that can freeze mobs hp at 0 so anyone can kill.

Besides kills has nothing to do with it. A lv 1 that does not hack or even in a hack room can rack up a lot of kills. If you destroy a barrel that counts as a kill, if you did the last hit to a mob that does not count as a key mob that you need to kill, and the mob dies as a result of clearing that wae you get the kill.

For example there is a Mana and Kow, then someone kills Kow (while Mana is still alive) the Mana will automatically die and the kill goes to the person who hit the Mana last.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Madprox

Quote from: Rossbach on November 12, 2013, 08:09:45 PM
Quote from: Cooky on November 12, 2013, 08:05:53 PM

There is a hack that can freeze mobs hp at 0 so anyone can kill.

Besides kills has nothing to do with it. A lv 1 that does not hack or even in a hack room can rack up a lot of kills. If you destroy a barrel that counts as a kill, if you did the last hit to a mob that does not count as a key mob that you need to kill, and the mob dies as a result of clearing that wae you get the kill.

For example there is a Mana and Kow, then someone kills Kow (while Mana is still alive) the Mana will automatically die and the kill goes to the person who hit the Mana last.  ::)
which is why we need to know who the roommaster is, in such a case.

Rossbach

November 12, 2013, 08:12:21 PM #7 Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 08:15:57 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Madprox on November 12, 2013, 08:07:09 PM

Selene's orders.

That is not the point of this topic. The point is the room master is not always the hacker. You do not have to be the room master in order to hack.

Going by this post:

It makes Ross think that the staff think only the RM can hack, meaning it will lead to wrongful bans. In that post you are saying there is not enough proof, HOWEVER if you get a pic of who the room master is, it will be enough proof. That is what Ross takes it as, The room master has nothing at all to prove someone is hacking and should not even be stated.  ::)

Edit:

Aaaand you did it again.

Quote from: Madprox on November 12, 2013, 08:11:36 PM

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

Ross we know not only the room master can be the hacker we aren't stupid

Madprox

Quote from: Rossbach on November 12, 2013, 08:12:21 PM

Selene's orders.

That is not the point of this topic. The point is the room master is not always the hacker. You do not have to be the room master in order to hack.

Going by this post:

It makes Ross think that the staff think only the RM can hack, meaning it will lead to wrongful bans. In that post you are saying there is not enough proof, HOWEVER if you get a pic of who the rm is, it will be enough proof. That is what Ross takes it as, The RM has nothing at all to prove someone is hacking and should not even be stated.  ::)

Edit:

Aaaand you did it again.

Quote: "In such case".
I know the hacker doesn't have to be the roommaster in all cases, but in this one, youcouldn't tell who was hacking.
which is why i asked on THAT thread specificly, for a screenshot of the roommaster (if possible).

Bombz

the rm was mr.x99 ok

Rossbach

Quote from: Madprox on November 12, 2013, 08:15:59 PM

Selene's orders.

Going by this post:

It makes Ross think that the staff think only the RM can hack, meaning it will lead to wrongful bans. In that post you are saying there is not enough proof, HOWEVER if you get a pic of who the rm is, it will be enough proof. That is what Ross takes it as, The RM has nothing at all to prove someone is hacking and should not even be stated.  ::)

Edit:

Aaaand you did it again.

I know the hacker doesn't have to be the roommaster in all cases, but in this one, youcouldn't tell who was hacking.
which is why i asked on THAT thread specificly, for a screenshot of the roommaster (if possible).

What good would a pic of the room master do? It is not enough proof that the person is the hacker, as the hacker does not have to me the room master. ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

Max, when you say you don't know who the hacker was, and so you ask for who the room master was, you are heavily implying the idea that you believe the room master must be the hacker. That is why Ross is concerned that staff doesn't know that not only room masters can be hackers.

Madprox

Quote from: Rossbach on November 12, 2013, 08:18:03 PM
Quote from: Madprox on November 12, 2013, 08:15:59 PM

Selene's orders.

Going by this post:

Edit:

Aaaand you did it again.

What good would a pic of the room master do? It is not enough proof that the person is the hacker, as the hacker does not have to me the room master. ::)
To activate the 1 hit kill hack, you have to be the roommaster though.

Cooky

Quote from: Cooky on November 12, 2013, 08:19:14 PM
Max, when you say you don't know who the hacker was, and so you ask for who the room master was, you are heavily implying the idea that you believe the room master must be the hacker. That is why Ross is concerned that staff doesn't know that not only room masters can be hackers.

Max read this please, you will understand where Ross is coming from

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-