May 24, 2024, 08:28:03 AMLatest Member: FzaimaKar
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Opinion on gay marriage?

Opinion on gay marriage?

Started by Purple, November 16, 2013, 03:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

Personally i'm pro-gay but I haven't really thought about it much. It's always been "Why the **** would you even think about denying them marriage rights"

Soo post your opinions on the topic pls

^**** im special xd

Selene

People should get married to whoever the **** they want.

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

jinhongzhu

Quote from: Selene on November 16, 2013, 03:21:04 PM
People should get married to whoever the **** they want.
Agreed.  After all, it's not hurting anyone.

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Thornz

I always hear people say "why do they NEED to get married?"

Like, wtf. Why do YOU need to get married!? It's the same FKing reason! Why would someone deny them that?? In America, it says in the constitution that we will never pass a law based on a single religion, but anti-gay marriage laws are solely around because Christians think its a good idea. I think they should go **** themselves and we should allow gay marriage.....

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Rossbach

When ur in the kind of situation where you want to stay together for (some / most / all) of your life why not get married and get the benefits from it?  ::)

As for gays marrying, w/e floats their boat.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

-Speedy-

I'm all for gay marriage and Obama because it doesn't affect anyone else and I hate when people say "Well they choose to be gay". No no one chooses to be gay they are just born that way and it's what they want.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Thornz

Quote from: nanak tatum on November 16, 2013, 03:27:55 PM
Quote from: Thornz on November 16, 2013, 03:26:24 PM
I always hear people say "why do they NEED to get married?"

Like, wtf. Why do YOU need to get married!? It's the same FKing reason! Why would someone deny them that?? In America, it says in the constitution that we will never pass a law based on a single religion, but anti-gay marriage laws are solely around because Christians think its a good idea. I think they should go **** themselves and we should allow gay marriage.....

Tbh no one NEEDS to get married. There are many people who are basically the same as a married couple but aren't. Marriage is not something you NEED to do.

Agreed. That's their argument, not mine

But on that subject, why WOULDN'T gays want marriage rights? You have many more rights as a married couple than you do as a non-married couple.  Large tax breaks, for one. They should be able to access the exact same rights as anyone else...

Not pants

Santa

I support it, but I think there needs to be rules in place that stops animals from being married to people.  If people can marry anyone, there will be some random farmer married to a horse or some ****.

JetSurge

Quote from: Santa on November 16, 2013, 05:32:16 PM
I support it, but I think there needs to be rules in place that stops animals from being married to people.  If people can marry anyone, there will be some random farmer married to a horse or some ****.

Who are you to tell me i can't marry a horse?  :P

By the way, your reindeer Rudolph, lookin mighty fine.  ;)
Who did that!?

Thornz

Quote from: JetSurge on November 16, 2013, 05:39:48 PM
Quote from: Santa on November 16, 2013, 05:32:16 PM

Who are you to tell me i can't marry a horse?  :P

By the way, your reindeer Rudolph, lookin mighty fine.  ;)

Lolol XD

And I think that goes without saying. Animals are incapable of signing legal documents that would make them married, so it's already impossible....

Not pants

JetSurge

Quote from: Thornz on November 16, 2013, 05:46:37 PM
Lolol XD

And I think that goes without saying. Animals are incapable of signing legal documents that would make them married, so it's already impossible....

You think animals can't use pens and pencils to write with? Hate to break it to ya bro, but my dog drew this, freehand:

:-\

Who did that!?

Thornz

Doesn't look like the dog signed it, which still suggests thä animals can't write....

Not pants

JetSurge

Quote from: Thornz on November 16, 2013, 06:08:15 PM
Doesn't look like the dog signed it, which still suggests thä animals can't write....

Touche.  ;D
Who did that!?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-