June 01, 2024, 06:18:40 PMLatest Member: danielx100

Help?

Started by Connor, December 02, 2010, 12:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Connor

Ok, Im not gonna be a bit, My computer keeps going in an infinite loop on startup, Im probably gonna have to use system restore but ill cross that bridge when i come to it. If anyone has a fix for this or sharing idea's Please tell me, Yes ive tried startup repair and im running windows 7 OS I think 64 bit. Sorry If im supposed to put this in report a bug, I don't really see it as an issue with the game, So much as an issue with my computer. If you have any tips or suggestions please post them.

THX Bai.

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

Allie

If you mean when it logs in to your account, it shows the desktop with no icons, then reboots, this is often the result of a virus.

If you mean it gets to the OS loading screen, then reboots, it is the result of having system32 files missing, which can be the result of a virus.

If it is the second I mentioned, you wouldn't even be able to get into safe mode to system restore. In this case, I always just format my HDD completely and re-install my OS.

x3GlikE

I would say turn all off your anti virus and everything firewall and everything and than try if it doesn't work post here

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-