April 27, 2024, 08:07:12 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » I'm going to save up for one of these someday (extreme gaming PC)

I'm going to save up for one of these someday (extreme gaming PC)

Started by Cooky, November 19, 2013, 09:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Cooky

Dark_Wolf

It'll be cheaper and better if you just get the parts and watch some yt vid's to learn if you don't already know how. That's how there making money, from just building them by putting them together themselves + make them look pretty = profit.  Tbh mine is about 6-7 years old now and i've changed it so many times that the only thing the same would probably be the motherboard and the case (of which needs cleaning).

Cooky

I would rather overpay for a pre-built one, then save money by buying the parts and building it myself

Materger

My cousin has one of those, apart from looking bad@ss idk much about the specs.I looked at the prices real fast and it doesn't cost too much.I'm saving up for a drawing tablet that's like 20k+   xD

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Iridion

Quote from: Cooky on November 19, 2013, 09:52:39 AM
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on November 19, 2013, 09:48:34 AM
waste of money

maybe for an average person with an average life, yeah

but the incredible cooky with his needs of playing bouitcheetah and taking pics of him in the crops needs mo' power

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Iridion on November 19, 2013, 03:49:25 PM
but the incredible cooky with his needs of playing bouitcheetah and taking pics of him in the crops needs mo' power

not sure how to respond

I guess u win

Iridion

Quote from: Cooky on November 19, 2013, 03:53:13 PM
Quote from: Iridion on November 19, 2013, 03:49:25 PM

not sure how to respond

I guess u win
ty means much

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-