March 28, 2024, 01:12:06 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Market Place Rules and Tips.

Market Place Rules and Tips.

Started by JustRK, November 17, 2013, 06:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustRK

November 17, 2013, 06:35:01 PM Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 12:19:42 PM by Madprox
Rules
- You may not sell anything for real world currency ( paying for accounts / items / in-game money is prohibited)
- Scamming or attempting to scam is against the rules (Item's & gigas involved in a scam will not be returned)

Buying Membership & Zylon Coins from other players
It is recommended that you only purchase from verified users on This List which has been approved by admins.

Tips for buying membership & zylon coins
1) Verify each others forum name by sending a PM on this website first. If they don't care about your forum name, it's most likely that you will get scammed because it is required to credit your account after payment.

2) Avoid purchasing from low leveled players (especially if they have no items) if you have not verified who they are.

3) Screen shot (PrntScr button) or record your trade in the event of a scam (ideally beforehand just in case). You will not be reimbursed for any gigas or coins you've lost however we will take action against the player who wronged you. Help keep the game scam free.

4) As mentioned down below, you can ask a mod or gm to middleman your purchase in attempts to eliminate scamming.
(Buyer gives the money to Staff Member.  Once Buyer receives the Zylon Coins or membership, the money goes to the Seller. If the seller fails to provide the zylon coins or membership, the money is forfeited back to the buyer.)

Selling Items
Please try to maintain one thread for anything you are buying or selling instead of cluttering up the marketplace section. Remember that you can modify any post at any time.

Please do not bump your thread more than once every several hours or you will be subject to disciplinary action for double posting.
In addition you may delete your old bump and submit a new one to avoid the double posting.

Buying items
Please refrain from bidding in increments of less than 10k for smaller auctions and 50k in auctions totaling more than 1 million gigas.

You may also request a staff member (gm or mods only) to middle man a trade or purchase if they require more than one trading session to insure your safety and prevent scamming.
GM Max will always be willing to act as a middleman, you can send him a PM  here

Thank you, I hope this helped.

Purple

When it comes to bumping, I always recommend deleting your previous post, quoting it if it was important, and then re-posting it. That way you never double post but you can bump it as much as you want.

^**** im special xd

123bomb123

Also stray from auctions where bids go up from increments of 1-10 gigas, or something silly such as that!!!
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

qolderman

this is very good guide! keep going!
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

Another way to avoid being scammed is to use staff as a middle man. Not sure If other staff are willing to do it or not, so I wont speak for them, but if you see me online you can ask me and I can help. An example of how this would work is.. lets say you are buying 1000 ZC for 100m gigas. You can send the gigas to me, and upon confirmation that you received your 1000 ZC, I would give the gigas to the seller. This is another way you can avoid being scammed.

JustRK

thank you for your suggestions  :)

let me know if you find anything else that should be brought to light.

Madprox

Quote from: Cooky on November 17, 2013, 06:42:30 PM
Another way to avoid being scammed is to use staff as a middle man. Not sure If other staff are willing to do it or not, so I wont speak for them, but if you see me online you can ask me and I can help. An example of how this would work is.. lets say you are buying 1000 ZC for 100m gigas. You can send the gigas to me, and upon confirmation that you received your 1000 ZC, I would give the gigas to the seller. This is another way you can avoid being scammed.
Whenever i'm online, i'll be willing to be a middle man to anyone who asks.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

JustRK

Quote from: Madprox on December 25, 2013, 07:35:17 PM
Whenever i'm online, i'll be willing to be a middle man to anyone who asks.

Awesome  :)    Anyone else can also count me in!

Also let it be noted that the "Verified Re-seller list"  has been updated as of today.  Any other gm that wishes to facilitate that stuff can put their pm link under mine (but for the most part it's just me who checks that stuff every week so yeah).

Bombz

Penumbra

If i have rares on BC, can I try to find someone who plays bots and trade my BC items for their spare Bot coins or an item?

anaroy50

Quote from: Penumbra on November 19, 2015, 11:38:31 AM
If i have rares on BC, can I try to find someone who plays bots and trade my BC items for their spare Bot coins or an item?
Ye Sure. You can do that  :) :) :).

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-