June 18, 2024, 09:33:25 AMLatest Member: Rohit7240

S, P, R e.fs

Started by qolderman, November 19, 2013, 03:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qolderman

how to find them on marketplace?? everytime it says "Search name must be at least 3 characters long!"
or when I type "P e.f" it gives nothing.  ???
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

Thornz

November 19, 2013, 10:29:02 PM #2 Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 10:34:29 PM by Thornz
Here's how:

1) Go to marketplace and select Energy Fields from the drop down
2) It'll take you about 60 pages of EFs (which I actually did look through by hand before I figured out this trick. Lol)
3) Up in the URL, at the very end, it should say "item plus = -1"
4) Change this to "item plus = 0"
5) Now there are only 4 pages, and as those EFs do not have a + value, any that are in the market will show up here

You're welcome :)

(if it doesn't initially have the item plus in the URL, just go to the next page, and it'll show up, just remember that this will take you to the second page of the 4 pages...)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

hur9

Quote from: Thornz on November 19, 2013, 10:29:02 PM
Here's how:

2) It'll take you about 60 pages of EFs (which I actually did look through by hand before I figured out this trick. Lol)
5) Now there are only 4 pages, and as those EFs do not have a + value, any that are in the market will show up here

(if it doesn't initially have the item plus in the URL, just go to the next page, and it'll show up, just remember that this will take you to the second page of the 4 pages...)
that can be used for event items or (E) parts

Zain123456

Here's how:

Lol thnx its Kewl trick
Wonder how some ppl got gm?is simple!!they paied real money!!

tmxhflwl

Here's how:

Cool!

Cooky

qolderman

Here's how:

didnt work for me..

^thanks cooky <3

Thornz

November 20, 2013, 05:16:45 PM #8 Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 05:19:46 PM by Thornz
Quote from: qolderman on November 20, 2013, 05:14:41 PM
Here's how:

didnt work for me..
Is "itemplus=-1" at the end of the URL?

Here's a link:
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=marketplace;channel=0;ma=finditems;parttype=6;page=0;itemplus=0

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

qolderman

Quote from: Thornz on November 20, 2013, 05:16:45 PM
Quote from: qolderman on November 20, 2013, 05:14:41 PM
Here's how:

didnt work for me..
Is "itemplus=-1" at the end of the URL?

Here's a link:
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=marketplace;channel=0;ma=finditems;parttype=6;page=0;itemplus=0
Thank you.

^thanks cooky <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-