April 28, 2024, 08:20:23 AMLatest Member: ii21
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » If only i could get back with time

If only i could get back with time

Started by frog, November 25, 2013, 07:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frog

hur9

frog

Seriously what made the economy in here changed like that!! .. i remember people used to sell full hallo sets for 400m and now it doesn't even worth a 150m and the v3 didn't worth 150m now it worth like 800m

hur9

i bougth haloween set for 200m = 2week nonstop gigas grinding 172
like 1 month after it was worth 100m or less
also got an S ef on those times for like 600m in items now u can get it for less than 100m

Cooky

Quote from: frog on November 25, 2013, 07:50:40 PM
Seriously what made the economy in here changed like that!! .. i remember people used to sell full hallo sets for 400m and now it doesn't even worth a 150m and the v3 didn't worth 150m now it worth like 800m

Halloween sets became very common ever since last years Halloween event

you may recall, there was a Halloween themed level in which the boss dropped hallo parts

so most everyone got some

With the V3's, as time has gone by they are rarer and rarer and thus worth more and more.

medchiller

Also the fact that Halloween parts are purchasable via the Zylon Shop making its price go down. Other points include that there are better sets than it, people don't pvp as often (speedy bonus) and there are just lots of them. As for the Attack bot it's probably because the people who got them may have left or held onto them until the point until there are few left. This causing them to become more and more rare which increases their price. Tbh I prefer Walker-Bro but that's just me. It kinda sucks but it's how it works :o

mygodZzZ

Fellaws, i think he knows that halloween is 150m already, he just posted it himself..
and if he know that v3 is 800m then ofcourse he suposed to know it's rare don't you think?

frog

Quote from: mygodZzZ on November 28, 2013, 05:41:26 AM
Fellaws, i think he knows that halloween is 150m already, he just posted it himself..
and if he know that v3 is 800m then ofcourse he suposed to know it's rare don't you think?

This :D .. you know i just feel sry for what happened

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-